Mr and Mrs Phantomhive

Ciel sat next to skylar in his room. He didn't know how to tell her. "Ciel? What's wrong? You've been quiet." He gulped. " skylar. We have offered your friend a job here." She blinked. "Repeat that ciel." "She's going to be working here." Skylar got mad. " You mean to tell me. You are making my best friend work for you and clean?" Ciel nodded slowly. "Y-yes." Skylar jumped up and hugged ciel. "Fantastic!!!!" Ciel widened his eyes. " Your not upset?" Skylar shook her head. "Of course no-!" Ciel placed his lips on Skylar and she went into shock. He pulled away and stood up. "I'm sorry." He walked out and skylar grew pale. "Ciel just kissed me. He just kissed me." She touched her lips and her face went red. She squealed and fell back on his bed. "Oh my god! oh my god! oh my god!" Skylar ran out if the room to go find rose. "Wait until she hears this! I wonder if sebastian made a move yet." She ran down each hallway looking and came upon a locked door. "Rose? Rose are you in there? I have amazing news." The door creaked open and sebastian walked out. "I'm sorry lady pratt. This room is for employees only. Lady toshiba is upstairs in her room." Skylar nodded and bowed. "Thank you sebastian. But I'm have a question." "Go on?" Skylar smiled. "have you made a move on rose yet?" Sebastian shook his head. "Awww come on!! She's head over heels for you. Make Make a move mister!!" Skylar ran off and sebastian smirked. "She's head over heels?" He went back into the room where hundreds of cats were crawling around. "My little beauties. You might have have a new momma." The cats all meowed. Sebastian left and followed skylar to roses room.