No singing!

Ciel was definitely a nervous wreck now, he was getting married tomorrow and going to be starting a new life with skylar. The preparations were complete all everyone had to do was wait until tomorrow. Skylar was beyond excited and pestered rose about the wedding. "Please!! I just want to make sure everything goes as planned." Rose shook her head. "No. I'm not singing at your wedding skylar, best friend or not." Skylar jumped up and down whining. "Come on. One song." Rose shook her head again. "I'm not singing." Meyrin came in hearing the yelling. "Lady pratt is everything alright?" Skylar shook her head. "Rose won't sing tomorrow." Meyrin looked at rose. "Why not? I never heard you sing before." Rose stomped her foot. "I do not want to sing. I don't even know if I can!" Skylar smiled. "then open your mouth and sing something." Rose shook her head. "I wont." Skylar opened her mouth but rose walked out, meyrin following. "Ms rose. Why can't you just sing? Is your voice bad?" "No, I can sing. Quite beautifully if I might add. It's just I get shy." Meyrin looked down. "I see. Maybe I could teach you." Rose looked at her. "Teach me how to sing in front of people?" Meyrin nodded. Rose smiled. "Ok. Fine, but it doesn't mean I'll sing at the wedding." Meyrin nodded. Off the girls went to help rose sing. "Ok. If your going to get over stage fright, you need to start by singing when I'm in the room." Rose nodded and took a deep breath. "What am I singing?" Meyrin thought for a moment. "Do you know any songs?" Rose nodded. "But I don't know if they will work." Meyrin smiled. "Let's hear one." Rose took a deep breath and opened her mouth.