demons~

After the wedding of skylar and ciel things got a little heated between sebastian and rose. Starting with quick kisses here and there, to full blown make out sessions in quiet areas. "S-sebastian....lower." They were currently in the library with sebastian biting down on roses neck. Sebastian smirked and bit down on her soft spot. "Ahh...." like most other times a ringing bell draws one away from the other. "Sebastian. Skylar needs me." "I'm not letting you go again rose." Sebastian licked roses ear. "S-sebastian.... I need to go to her." Sebastian sighed and let rose go. "Be back here?" Rose nodded and nipped at Sebastian's ear. "Aren't I always." Sebastian smiled and rose walked out. Rose quickly hid the obvious hickey on her neck and walked into skylars room. "You called mistress?" "Rose. How are you and sebastian doing?" Skylar grinned. "Skylar. Is that all you needed?" Rose glared an skylar laughed. "Come on. Talk to me girl." Rose sat down. "I don't feel comfortable talking about my personal life." Skylar smirked. " Tell me." Rose sighed. "We are fine, couple kisses here and there. Nothing serious because we are constantly serving you and your husband." Skylar frowned. "Do you want alone time?" Rose nodded. "Don't worry. I'll talk to my baby. We will work something out." Rose smiled. "Thank you." "Now. About that hickey...." Rose blushed and covered her neck. "Rose.... you are a Phantomhive maid, you can't be walking around with a hickey from the butler." Rose laughed. "Sorry." Skylar shooed her out. "Go make out with your boyfriend some more." Rose chuckled.