Homosexuality

Mention the words "gay", "lesbian", "homosexual" and you'd hear loads of profanities and disgust for them. What makes this happen?

Well, homosexuality is a crime. It's disgusting. It's gross. It's unnatural. It's satanic. It's outlandish, bizarre, abnormal, outrageous, diabolical, freakish. You're not human if you're homosexual.

You'd hear such things and what not being said for the queer.

Their fault? They fell in love. With someone of same gender. (Ik this is more about feeling sexually attracted to someone of same gender n what I said points more towards romance then sexuality but we'll let that go for now)

If you truly love someone, then nothing matters. When age is not a bar anymore, why should gender be? Homosexuality is not a choice, it's how one is born. Or else, one wouldn't want to be a homosexual knowing how the world treats them. (I know you rebels are shaking your head in denial. I like you ;) )

We've seen and heard so many people going "God hates you! God hates homosexuality!"

Well I personally don't have anything against religion/God/ religious people. I'm against the use of religion as a reason for spreading negativity and violence.

God does not hate homosexuals. God hates no one. We all are God's creation and God loves each one of his children. God wouldn't divide the people the way we humans are in the name of God. (I'm going to use They as a pronoun for God.) If They did hate the queer, then They wouldn't have created them.

One can argue here that God wouldn't love someone the same if they committed a crime. Well, that's justified, because they did something wrong. Loving someone is not wrong or a crime, irrespective of the gender or age or caste or whatever. No one is born criminal, but one is born homo. A person becomes a criminal, depending on various aspects such as their upbringing, environment etc., I don't have much idea about it of course. Homosexuality is not like that. On a contrast, homophobia is developed over time. Now it's on you to decide if homosexuality is a crime or homophobia.

Nevertheless, the society seems to be perplexed by queer anyway. They just can't comprehend what is this LGBTQA+ community and why does it even exist. Neither can we. We can't comprehend why do people have to feel so scrutinised and hated by the society for their sexual orientation that they have to form a separate community for themselves. They are human, just like you, me and everyone.

The gender of the person you love does not matter, what matters is if your love is true and if the person is good.

So many people take their own lives because they are not able to accept the reality, or are shunned by the society, or are so pressurised by people around them to "just snap out of it". That's not how it is. It's not some daydream that you can "just snap out of it". Neither is it a fever that you can just sweat it out (unintentionally puts in reference). And what about the people who are dead but we never notice them? They could be anyone around you, you just can't see them. Because they're dead inside. They're just normal people to us, but not to themselves. So many people are dead years before their decease, just merely existing through more than half of their lives. Their mind gives up way before their body does. Funeral becomes just a formality for them. And who is responsible? No one would step out to take the responsibility for that, but everyone would rush to kill the poor soul. I mean seriously, they don't have the right to live. After all, they're gay, right?

I've seen a few girls' reaction to someone being lesbian and it's just not right. Here's how it goes. You tell them you're lesbian. First they'd be in denial. They'll keep asking "you're joking right?" You'll say no. They'll take a few moments to let that sink in. Then they'll look at you as if you're an alien. They'll judge you mentally and bathe in holy water for they've sinned by being with you. They'll be totally grossed out. They'll immediately- and not very subtly- take a step back and create distance. You can tell from the look on their face that they think you might rape them. Well you know what you touchy homophobes, even if you are the second-last female left on earth (last being the lesbian), a lesbian would turn asexual but wouldn't even touch you cuz you just might infect their brains with your stupidity.

And what is this with the word 'gay' being an insult? It's not a mockery, it's a person's sexuality. You need to insult someone, just go "GAYYYYYYYYYY!!1!!!1!2!!" and BAM! Congratulations! You've just insulted a person, plus a whole community, and everyone's laughing at you. How amazing.

Always remember, if the queer community and their supporters come together against you, I can only warn you of the unknown consequences *evil smirk*.

The ones reading this, if anyone of you here is part of the LGBTQA+ community or simply support them, I love you and I'm proud of you. Unicorns and rainbows for us!