Chapter 7... 'Fainted'

Your POV (From Mianhae Dear Chingu)

"Y/n! Wake up!" I exclaimed as she fainted just as we barely reached the exit of the hotel.
Her aunt started to panic and worry for Y/n since she has been so traumatized. I couldn't blame her, but... How could she be so traumatized when before the man attacked her... I managed to attack him first? Maybe she went through something similar to this, that's why she could've fainted like this.

With the help of Kayle, she managed to help me carry Y/n on my back as we walked out of the hotel towards the car.
Annnndddddddddd it wasn't long for the police to come and arrest the slumped man. They'll be asking me questions later.

'For Hyung...'

Hm... Sounds like he had some kind of connection between the late murderer. Sounds like they were brothers.

I thought as I carried my dongsaeng on my back towards the car.
Kayle helped to open the door for me to place Y/n on the passenger seat.
It wasn't much of a struggle placing her down, it's a very good of a thing. I'm just worried about her.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Jin's POV

As I was with my group members; coming up with lyrics and having meetings about our comeback, I received a call from Y/n. Well, I was on break so her call wasn't interrupting anything.

"Yeoboseyo Y/n~~~" I greeted her.
I'm just more than happy that she's alive. It feels so amazing to be with her again.
"Oppa~!!!" She said but sounds quite stressed.
Being a concerned boyfriend, I answered her, "Are you alright? You sound stressed."
She sighed, "Don't tell this to anyone, I wanna surprise Jungkook."

Feeling puzzled, I frowned, "Well, what is it?"
"I met Y/n."
Now sitting up straight, my eyes widened, "You have?!"
She hummed, "Yeah, I was there to see her audition for BigHit since she received a call from the CEO to come here for audition. She's exactly like how you described her. Though... Um... Did she experience anything traumatizing when you were with her in Australia?"

Now having a suspicious feeling, I answered her, "Yeah, I'll tell you more about it later. Tell me what's happening now."
Y/n hesitated to answer me, but she did, "Maybe you could meet us at the police station..."

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

"Meeting, dismissed."

"Hyung! Where are you heading to?" Tae asked me as I quickly got up on my seat and grabbed my phone with me.
Biting my lip, I looked at him, "Meeting up with Y/n."
"But you seem stressed." Yoongi pointed out.
Groaning, I sighed, "I'll just tell you later."
Then, I speed walked out of the building and not forgetting to wear my mask and sunglasses.

Being used to sneaking my way out of fans vision when it comes to moments like this, I decided to call Y/n to see if she's still at the police station, "Yeoboseyo oppa?"
I looked around to see not much people around me, "Ne? Y/n-ah, where are you now?"
She seemed to be slightly distracted, as if she didn't hear me... Which I'm pretty sure she didn't, "Y/n." I called her.
She gasped and quickly answered me, "At the hotel. Mianhae oppa, I'm just concerned about Y/n."

I agreed with her.
Since I've stayed with Jungkook's girlfriend for a month along with the rest of the members, we knew what she went through and became pretty close with her and her older bro, Kris. It's like, the two of them are part of the Bangtan family along with the twins and my girlfriend.
"Where's the hotel?" I asked her as I was still on the phone, my direction towards my car.
She told me the address and I told her that I'd see her there as soon as possible.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Your POV (From Love Me Back)

"She's waking up!!" I heard as I woke up to feel such an familiar atmosphere, to such an familiar place, to such an familiar voice... But, I couldn't really tell who it was...
Yawning, I sat up and was now facing my baby sitter, Min-Seo, which I didn't know it was my older sister. She didn't seem like one.

"Seo Unnie!!" I smiled tiredly as I was being pulled into a warm, lovely cuddle, "Y/n dongsaeng~!!! Good morning!!!" She sang and messed up my hair, "Unnie!!!" I whined as I tried to fix my messed up hair.
All she did was giggle and hug me warmly, "Say 'sorry'!" I whined.
Min-Seo looked down at me and pouted, "Wae???"
Again, I tried fixing my hair, "Because you messed up my hair! No swaeg Unnie!!"
Suddenly, she dumped me on the bed and over dramatically pretended to cry, "Unnie no swaeg?! Impossible!"

I remembered, or now, I was laughing at her silliness and grinning at her, "Unnie, No Swaeg!"
She lunged at me, "Come here you!"
My older sister pulled me into a spin before falling onto the bed with me in her arms, laughing loudly in the morning.
She did that to me every morning, always finding ways to annoy me enough to make me tell her that she doesn't have swag.

And like every morning before she had to go to boarding school, she took care of Kris and I. Playing with us, feeding us our favorite cereals and secretly teaching us the meaning curse words so that we'd know what idiots were saying haha... I miss being a kid, I'd do anything to be a kid again, if there was a possible way that is...

Sigh... It's strange that I've never realized that she was my older sister. Why haven't I've come to realize it till a month ago? Why?

"She's waking up!"

What..?

Now, my eyes struggled to open to such an unfamiliar atmosphere, such an unfamiliar place, but a familiar voice...
"Why do I hear Jin..." I groaned tiredly.

Opening my eyes, which took a lot of unnecessary energy, I saw Jin and Y/n looking at me with relief, "Geez Y/n! Don't scare me like that again!" They chorused and I smiled wearily.
"Ah, Mianhae yah... Hello Jin oppa." I greeted my friend who patted my head and smiled, "Hey dongsaeng. Missed you lots."
I laughed, "I'm sure I don't miss you as much as your girl friend."
They blushed and I laughed at how cute they were, hehe, love birds.

As I managed to sit up, Jin passed me a bag of, "FOOD!!!" I gasped and thanked him before raiding the poor plastic bag to grasp whatever I could.
"I told Y/n about what happened, you know... The murder..." Jin said softly and I hummed while I chewed on the snack bar that he had bought, "Ah... And she told you that a guy tried to kill me but she managed to save me but unfortunately I fainted and landed up here." I said as fast as possible before taking another bite of the bar.

They looked at each other before admitting it, "She did... Do you plan on telling Jungkook?"
I shook my head, "I don't want him worried. Plus, he's busy now... I really wouldn't want to disturb him at this moment."
Jin shook his head, "You'll never disturb him Y/n. Besides, he cares for you and thinks about you all day."
I couldn't help but to look down and smile stupidly to myself, "I guess... I'm not sure, he needs time with his hyungs too."

"So," Jin said, "how are you feeling dongsaeng?"
I laughed dryly, "Well, I don't feel like fainting again. That's for sure."
Which was true, I don't feel as dizzy as I was earlier, but the thought of Jungkook echoed throughout my mind endlessly...
"How's HDL?" Jin asked while Y/n listened happily to our conversation.

I swear... She's as weird as V...

"They're alright. Happy that I've been scouted and we're excited for your comeback." I said, feeling excited for their comeback, just wondering about the dance makes me pumped up.
"You sure sound excited." Y/n said causing us to lightly laugh.
Jin sighed as he finished laughing, he soon fished out his phone and looked at us mischievously, "Wanna hear our album before it's released?"
Y/n and I looked at each other before nodding without second thoughts, "Let's hear it."

Oh shizzzzzz, I gotta strain my brain, make my brain work ittttttttttttttt I feel so sick. Just recovered from a cold