Chapter 23...

Galaxy's POV

The younger you = You

The older you = You

The older you is Jin's gf and the younger you is Jungkook's gf

Weeks had passed, ABTwins had been very popular lately. Constantly producing songs quite often, and every song has been very popular and successful. Thanks to both You and, well... You; fans from all around the world and idols in the kpop industry has been paying lots of attention towards you.
As the two of you busied yourselves with your very first album- or should I say, your very first album in Korean, Japanese, Chinese and English.

"Unnie! I'll be heading off to meet up with HDL!" You said first thing in the morning before closing the door and going to HDL's dorm.
"Is that the first thing she says? I wonder if she hates me." You muttered in your pillow.

It has been a every once a week thing that you head off to practice with HDL and making covers.
Fans have been very understanding since the news broke out that you have debuted and HDL is now under the training of YG entertainment.
Since that HDL is already known as a youtube channel and the group is already quite well known, YG knows that they'll definitely make it big and of course they have passed the audition.

Not long after you doze back to sleep, your phone starts ringing loudly.
"Yeoboseyo?" You barely say.

Your hair was messed up and drool that had been dried up after the many hours of sleeping made your hair stick to the edges of your mouth; resulting you to looking like a sleep deprived bear who woke up in the midst of their peaceful sleep in the cold harsh winter.

"Where are you???" You heard a familiar voice over the line.
"I'm in my room. Wae?" You answered, painfully separating your hair from the edges of your mouth.
He clicked his tongue and you could hear the sound of him sharing his head, "Dummy, I'm waiting for you to come."
"Huh? Is there something going on?" you slowly sat up, rubbing your eyes and wincing at the brightness of the morning light coming though the window.
"I just arrived BigHit and waiting for you. I just came back from L.A."

It took a few moments before you jumped off your bed exclaiming, not caring if the world had to wake up extra early on a Saturday morning just to hear your screams.
"Really?!"
Kei groaned and answered you back, "Yes!!! Clise came along too."
"Hello _____!!!" Clise's voice was being heard through the line.

You smiled brightly at the sound of her voice, "Ay, Hey Clise! It's been forever!" You spoke to her in english, still having the hint of American accent in your voice.
"You still like an american my dear." She said gleefully.
You laughed and flopped back down on your bed. You couldn't believe it, you were finally going to see them again.

"Planning to have any children soon?" You joked.
She laughed and before she could answer anything, Kei already took the phone away from her before you could say anything else.
"Why not you quickly get ready before you and Clare get carried away?" Kei said awkwardly.
You unconsciously nodded as you replied a 'okay, be right there'.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Your POV = Jin's gf

Picking out my usual attire, I dashed out of the dorm and making sure it's locked and I having the keys, I ran down and jogged towards BigHit.
On the way there, I was stopped by some fans who asked for a picture. I stopped and quickly took a picture before, this time, running to BigHit without stopping.

"______!!!" Clise cheered and brought me into a tight hug.
Laughing with glee, I sighed deeply and pulled away to meet her smiling face.
"It's been so long!" I squealed and held her hands.
She nodded and said softly, "Guess what?"
I leaned in to hear what she had to say.
"I'm pregnant..."