The Chaser

-the next day-

I saw it... My heart filled with anger and burning flames in my eyes.. Dark aura started to cover me as i marched toward Krystal and that fucking asshole who kissed her in the lips!! When i reached him, i grabbed his wrist and punched him hard in the face!!

Krystal: MYUNGSOO!!

Myungsoo: YOU PERVERT!!

and punched him again!!

Sungyeol: What the heck's wrong with you dude?

I grabbed him by his collar and talked to him

Myungsoo: WHAT THE HECK AM I DOING?? HUH?! PUNCHING YOUR ASS OFF FOR KISSING MY GIRLFRIEND!! IDIOOOOT!!

I threw him in the garbage bins at the hallway...

Myungsoo: I SAW IT WITH MY TWO GODDAMN FUCKING EYES BITCH!! I SAW IT WITH MY EYES FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!!

Guys are starting to stop me from fighting that asshole.

Myungsoo: YOU DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO LAY ANY FINGERS ON HER!! BEFORE YOU FACE HER... YOU FACE ME!!

I ran toward him and punched him again.

Sungyeol: Yah!! Who do you think you are? Her boyfriend?

Myungsoo: Well.. I am!! So back off!!

And landed a big blow to his face again... His face is kinda bloody now from the punches he got into this fight.

Sungyeol: Psh... This is annoying!!

And he punched me in the face...

Krystal: Myungsoo!! Sungyeol-ah!! Stop it! Dont fight anymore!! Please!!

I saw krystal at the back and crying...

Teacher: What's happening here?? What is this?? Who started this fight?? Huh??

Silence covered the surroundings and only the sound of me and sungyeol's heavy breathing can be heard.

Teacher: Hey!! Transferee!! Yes! You Sungyeol-sshi!!  You are involved on this fight?! Havent we talked about the school rules yesterday?!

And the teacher looked at my direction

Teacher: And you!! Kim Myungsoo!! I cant believe this!! You are the smartest guy in this school!! You are supposed to be the role model!! I suppose youre suspended from the scholarship program in this university.

Oh shit!! Im doomed!!

Teacher: And the rest of you!! Get out of here and mind your own bussiness!! But the both of you.. Sungyeol-sshi.. Myungsoo-sshi.. BOTH OF YOU!! TO THE FACULTY OFFICE!! NOOOOOWW!!