The Chaser

weeks passed by..or maybe months, I tried to catch her back while hoping that she would change her mind and come back to me. I made a fool out of myself too much. And i fucking hate it. Im still trying to convince myself that she doesnt love me anymore. But my heart still goes to her. She continues to push me away.. But i can still felt that she was sorry for this relationship. Or maybe i still have a chance..Maybe she still love me... Or maybe...

*sigh* what am i doing??

I dont know but i started to grab a paper and pen to make a letter.

Dear Krystal,

You can abandon me spitefully and leave if thats what you want, yeah, goodbye if thats what you want but that doesnt mean i have given up too. Why is your cooled heart making my heart race and wander everyday? Im calling you, making myself stronger with love. Yes, i tried to cast you out with a spiteful heart
As i trampled on my instincts. My obsession toward you became faint. And im calling it all love once again. Again today, i cant let you go or cut you out. As if im possesed. I chase after you... Im sorry because i dont want to let go of the line and the connection that we made. But its okay because i will turn back your heart. Because thats what you want.
Its not big deal even if my heart is ripped apart. Even if it will hurt for a bit, i will smile once again. And i only know one thing...

That even though it is bent and in pain, it will love you.

-Myungsoo