Chapter one

Aaa- sarcastic remarks
Wears set 1 no. 3
My life before...

Chapter 1:

This is Berk many people are jerks around here, my father is Stoic the vast he is always serious.

Heh I'm life is so beautiful!!! I have only one friend Gobber. Gobber is like my father even if he is not, he is the one who raised me, who took care, love, and teach me things. Many things he is my teacher, from sketching, blacksmith, inventing, and many more. Today is another dragon raid and I need to capture a dragon to please my father *some green minded please don't think the wrong thought*.

I was looking at the sky with my catapult. I see a night fury. Many shouted it's name, I quickly spoted it and quickly shoot it down. I run to tell my dad. He just shrug it off. Saying a "your a waste of time" I am hurt! He is my father, why can't he be like gobber?

Next day....

I ran to the forest and start finding the night fury with an knife in my hand. When I spoted an trail of broken twigs. I quickly followed the trail, I see a drago- it's a night fury!!!!! I look at it he looks injured he suddenly look at me solemnly, I cut the ropes and said sorry. I took care of his injuries.

......................................................
......................................................

These past few months I take care of toothless, yeah toothless he has retractable teeth. I made a saddle for him and a fake fin. We enjoy flying in the sunsets and at night.

Also these past few months I notice me and father are drifting away from each other, I rarely talk in the village and mostly with gobber. I also told gobber about toothless, he was shocked first but he quickly end up trusting toothless, he was the one who feed toothless cause I can't lift a basket of fish.

I also found out that dragons hate eels like me. Toothless is also copying my gestures. Like smiling, scribbling, and playing tag. He was my second friend. When one time I heard his voice in my head, he started to teach me dragonese, and after that I teach gobber dragonese.

YEARS is 7 years old*

I can't take it anymore! My father started to neglect me since is was 6, I learned how to cook, draw, speak in different language that gobber gave me a book about it *he found it in a pirate ship* and they are Korean, Japanese, English and German.

I am in my last straw, father told me that *during a dragon training* that he don't have a daughter that is weak like me. So I made a come back that "a father always neglect but a daughter never forgets" and started cussing in 6 different langyage I know as gobber started to scold me in Japanese.

I ran from the arena and pack my things ,write a letter to gobber and Stoic ,bring the picture of mom and gobber, a box of fishes *one cooked one fresh*, and the books I owned. I ran into the woods and find toothless, we flew to the other side of Berk into what they called the shinobi world.

After a few days of flying with toothless, I fainted and the last thing I see is a beach.

Asuma's pov.

I was jumping in an unknown forest trying to fund my sister, this is the only part of the shinobi world I didn't searched yet, when I found a beach I see a black thing.... I look closer it's a dragon? Isn't it supposed to be in the Viking empire? I ran closer it looks like it was protecting something or someone.

I started to be closer enough that he started growling at me. "Relax I'm gonna help you" I stated. He uncover his wings and look at me pleadingly, under his wing is a girl that looks like Valka! "Is she your rider?"I ask he nods. I took care of her wounds and suddenly she woke up. "Who are you?" She ask shakingly. "I'm Asuma Sarutobi I'm a shinobi, I'm here to help you when you fainted."I said. "Sarutobi? Do you know mom?"she ask me. "Well who is she?" I ask. "Her name is Valka Haddcock-Sarutobi. I'm Hana Haddcock-Sarutobi her daughter. I left home with my dragon toothless" she replied I stared at her in shocked 'she is my sister's daughter? She is my niece!'I thought. "Your my sister's daughter... Hana I'm your uncle, I'm gonna bring you to your jiji-san. Your in the shinobi world, I'm gonna train you to be a great ninja."I said to her.

Hana's pov:

" Your my sister's daughter... Hana I'm your uncle, I'm gonna bring you to your jiji-san. Your in the shinobi world, I'm gonna train you to be a great ninja." Said uncle Asuma. "R-really? I'm gonna have a family? A family that don't neglect me? Or --" he cut me off. "You will have a great family, what is your life before we meet?"uncle ask. I started to tell him my story as toothless cooed into me in some sad parts.

-----End of flashbacks----

3rd person:

"Whats all people!" Hana stated. "Your father is an @$$H0l£!!! I'm going to punch him if I meet him"shouted sasuke aww what a loving boyfriend. "I'm gonna go with you teme/ emo prince!" NARUTO and kiba unison. "I'm gonna..."I cut off my team mates "stop right there it's not like you are going to meet him anyways"I stated *ironic*.

"Konoha 16 Tsunade-sama called for you, it's an s-rank mission" said Kakashi-nii. 'What is this mission? All of us with our anbu leader *the teachers* needs to come with us?'thought Hana. There is a series of yes "kaka-sensei" "hai" or "OK" and "hn" for emo people *cough cough * sasuke* cough cough* shino*cough cough* the duck-butt and bug boy.