⭐Chapter 1⭐

Anya's P.O.V🎤

Shaky breath. One, two. One, two. She found the strength to put pen to paper. Mum, if you're reading this, I have run away. I have had enough. Mum, it's not like I don't love you; I do, but I cannot live the way you expect me to. I may be smart, but med school isn't for me. It never was. All my life I've had no other passion than writing and my music. You could never make me give up on that. I have gone. Do not worry or fret, I will be fine. Give this note to Theo... She died a little inside writing that sentence; his name, but it had to be done. 

Tell him I'll be fine. And don't worry, wherever I am, in thinking of you all and I never intended to hurt anyone by doing this. The thing is, I would be hurting myself in the worst way if I hadn't. There are things happening at school, even at home, which at first I didn't comprehend, but now that I do, I will not stand this injustice any longer. Please understand, I knew I was destined for something bigger and better, but I never said a thing, because I was afraid. I am no longer the small, insecure girl of my past, and I finally realized that I am capable of doing what my wildest dreams prevailed upon me to. Being in chains is no way to live; mum, you know that more than anyone. I have been hurt and suppressed and I will bear it no longer. I didn't want to trouble you any longer and so I have taken things into my own hands. Do not look for me, you will not succeed. I do love you and the twins, but my safety and myself come before that. And to father, well, I hope that now, now that the 'failure' has left you in peace, I hope that you're happy. Another shaky breath. Anya. 

She would leave that note on the kitchen table. She felt guilty but also proud of what she was doing. She finished arranging her things in her large knapsack, picked up the special note she wrote for Theo, which she would keep in a special place, their place; and left the baby-blue walled room, where she had spent some of her most confused and scared moments, but they were in a safe home.... on the outside, at least. But the thing was, she wasn't sorry to go. She crept out of the house into the darkest time before dawn, and never looked back.

so this is how it begins....

anyway, i hope you enjoyed this. i apologise if its short, the next few chappies will be longer, trust me. i'll update the next chapter right now, cuz i have made a bank of chapters so y'all don't have to wait infinity to read the next. And as for the casting, just imagine a younger, seventeen year old kiera knightley. such goals, that lady... i admire her a lot <3

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE IF YOU WANNA

DO YOUR THANG.