⭐ Chapter 3⭐

Anya's P.O.V.🎤

All at once, Anya seemed to leave behind the bustling city, and stumble onto country roads, the dust on which billowed out at the slightest disturbance. It had now been six hours since she ran, and now the dawn she fled into turned to noon, and she took out her phone, which she remembered to put on voicemail mode, and decided that that was the time to hear all the accumulated voicemails, now she was out in the open country. She sat under a pretty tree and pressed 'PLAY ALL' on the voicemail tab. There were a few from yesterday evening, which was way before she left.

First voice message. "heeeeyyy giiiirl! Its girls' night tonight we going to a club, and we're gonna get tuuuurnt! Come with us! Okay byeeeeeee!" Anya held back the urge to roll her eyes. That was the American exchange student whom she had befriended, Tiffany. She was nice enough, though more grown up than the British girls her age. Sometimes she couldn't, for the life of her, understand what she meant sometimes.

Next message. "Anya dear, its mum. Could you pop into the shop and get French beans for dinner tonight? If you can't, it's alright, I'll send one of the twins. Come home soon. You know how father can be when... just come soon. Bye." Anya suppressed a sob as she thought of her mother. For a fluttering moment, she wanted to run back to her, but she composed herself.

Next message. "anyayaya you left your small notepad thing here. It's not important, but I thought I should tell you, and I wanted to talk. See you later buh bye" that was Theo. She couldn't help thinking that the 'see you later' might never be fulfilled, if he didn't find the letter... before she could think ahead, the next message played, from this morning.

"Anya where did you go! where are you! Why did you leave like that! What was wrong, pet? Why did you leave me!" clearly her mother. She choked up as she heard her father's voice behind her mother's, "I'll teach her to run away like that. Just let her come back. That little...." The phone got cut. Anya shuddered and breathed a sigh. She was glad she didn't have to face that anymore.

Next message. "Anya where did you go! I miss you!" Theo. Anya could bear it no longer, and she finally broke down and cried. What had she done? She had broken everyone who cared a smidgen for her and very unfeelingly, at that. But, she composed herself, got up from her shady spot and continued on, with the firm resolve that she would not turn back. This was her life now, and she would take the long way to a new to call home.

heeeey, update. nice to see you again.

no one is RESPONDING TO ME AARGH WHERE ART THOU ALL but 11 views in like less than a day lol anyway

i hope you like it, silent readers. :p

next part, tomorrow.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE IF YOU WANNA

DO YOUR THANG.