Boy of dreams - Chapter 4

I turned my face to the other boy to look who he is. My heart stops beating. It's Daehyun?!
The boy who wanted to hit me went away.

Daehyun asks me if I'm Ok. I cannot answer his question because I'm too surprised and I feel so happy. He askes me again: "hello ... are you Ok? Please answer me, I'm worried about you!" ... What? Did he really said that he worries about me? I answered: "ye-yes, I'm fine!" "That's a relief!" he says and hugs me.

My heart beats faster and faster and my face is gets red like a tomato.
Exept me and Daehyun there is no one in the classroom.

He said to me: "naega joahae! (=I like you)" He looks lovley into my eyes. "I think you're cute and it was so funny when you've been sleeping in class. So ... do you want to date me and be my girlfriend? Do you want?" I answered that I would love to be his girlfriend. "Then ... should I take you home?" He asked me.

We walked together to my house. When we were there he asked me if that was my hous and I answered to him that it's my house. He smiled and said that he lives near my house. He pointed to a big house and told me that he had entered there. "We can go to school together everyday. I'll get you here tomorrow!" He hugged me again and says goodbye.
I watched him as he walked home.