...

The strength Merrill had before flared up inside her, her eyes filled with determination again. Eira smiled even more, preparing herself to whats to come, glad that her presence and touch was enough to spark Merrill's will power and strength.

     Merrill used the tool the Keeper had given, to release the blood from her palm, causing the tool to glow bright red. As the tool was shining bright, Merrill used the tool to restore the broken glass shard to its original form, forming the missing piece of the Eluvian. She placed the tool down, which stopped glowing after the repair was done, restoring the broken fragment back to its original form. Holding the missing piece of the Eluvian, Merrill slowly walking towards the Eluvian, her hand still dripping with blood from the cut.

     She feels a sudden coldness upon her hand where the cut was on. She stops and tenses up, looking down and realising it was Eira's hand. She was healing her cut, stopping the blood from dripping, closed up the cut on Merrill's palm. Merrill relaxed at the sight of Eira's soft, yet concerned look she had while holding Merrill's hand, concentration her full attention towards the cut, healing it so there would be no scar. This side of Eira, was welcoming. Merrill was at ease that such a loving and caring human being had her back. She had found herself smiling at Eira, which to her demise, caught Eira's attention while healing her hand and smiled back, smoothing her serious and concerned look with a more pleasant and softer one. Eira had that effect on people. Merrill found herself blushing at Eira's smile and turned towards the Eluvian, still holding hands with Eira. She walked towards the mirror, Eira finished healing her hand but was still firmly griping it.

     Merrill slowly reached out towards the mirror, glancing at Eira, giving a nod in response. Merrill gulps and glances back at the mirror, slowly placing the missing piece.

     "Creators guide me..."

     The moment the shard was placed into position, the Eluvian released a massive magic pulse, causing both Merrill and Eira to fly across the room, being slammed against the wall. Merrill slammed into Eira instead, as they both slammed into the wall. Eira had pulled Merrill to safety so she would not be harmed and instead, received the entire blow from the back. Eira was holding Merrill in her arms, both slid down the wall. Eira was groaning but had Merrill firmly gripped in her arms. Merrill squirmed and was released from her grasp, than turned to Eira in a panic.

      "By the Creators! Eira are you okay?! Eira! Can you hear me!?"