Chapter Two:

"What's up with you? Kay, what's going on?"  Cyndi asked suddenly, sounding worried.

"Something weird happened this morning, I'll explain after school. Let's go find this guy" I said, not giving her time to say anything else before she held my wrist and pulled me to the other side of school.

"Luke, this is Kailey. Kailey, this is Luke" Cyndi explained as she pulled me up to a tall (amazingly tall), blonde (sexy blonde) boy.

"Hi, I'm Luke" the pale boy said, his plump lips being the only colour on his face apart from his striking blue eyes.

"Je sais" I said, ending with a light giggle.

"Are you French?" he asked nervously, not sure if I could understand him or not.

"No, I'm just fluent." I said, noticing he was wearing contacts.

Make an excuse and walk away. We need to talk.

The voice ran through my head again. Luke noticed and looked over at two other pale boys.

"Are you okay?" Luke asked nervously. I opened my mouth to speak.

Say you feel sick and go to the bathroom.

The voice was demanding.

"I think my mascara smudged, I'll be right back" I said before going into the girls' bathroom. "You've go a lot of explaining to do..." I muttered to myself.

Luke isn't human. Neither are Michael or Ashton. Stay away from them.

"What? Why? Who are you? How are you inside my head?" I stuttered on almost every word.

You won't remember this or me when you wake up. Your mind is too weak. But meet me at the school gates at lunch.

And with that, his voice faded off. So many questions ran through my head but they were cut off by the school bell ringing.

Classes passed by and my mind could barely focus. All I know is Cyndi is getting close to Luke. She likes him, I can tell.

Lunch came around all too soon.

*Calum's pov*

She walked up to the gates awkwardly.

"So you're the voice in my head?" she said raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I just wanted to do something before you forget me." I muttered.

"And what's that?" she asked, her eyes sparkling. Luke, Michael and Ashton came up behind her and opened the gate with their powers. She looked at it confused.

"This" I said as I stepped forward into the school yard. I placed my hand on her cheek and pulled her face close to mine and pressed my lips against hers.

*Kailey's pov*

He's kissing me! And I like it. I couldn't help but move my lips against his. It felt like time stopped. Fireworks exploded in my heart. Butterflies erupted in my stomach and his hand so delicately held my cheek.

I didn't even know who he was. But his voice is dreamy. He seems perfect.

You're a great kisser. I bet Mikey is already hard for you.

His perfect voice rang through my head, his words causing me to pull away and laugh.

Your giggle is cute.

I guess it came out as more of a giggle.

"Cal, it's time" a tall boy said.

"Okay, Ash" the boy who kissed me (I'm guessing is called Cal) said. So his name is Ash, I'll make a mental note of that. "A car is gonna swerve in here and hit you." Cal explained. Wait, what?! "Don't worry, I won't let it hurt you too much. Just enough to put you in hospital for a couple days." He added.

"Hold on, what? I don't want this." I said just as he started moving away.

"I'm sorry, but you'll understand when the time is right. Okay?" He said sympathetically, giving me a weak smile.

"But-" I got cut off by a car swerving into th

*Cyndi's pov*

"Where the fuck is she going?" I said, watching as Miss 'Long Titty - No Nipple' Bitch ran outside to the school gates.

"Beef is happening" my friend Elsie called as she ran past.

"I cba with that shit, I want food." I muttered, continuing to eat the crappy ass pizza this shitty school serves.

"Cyndi..." Sadie said once she had approached me. Her voice sounded distraught. "It's Kailey..." She muttered.

I froze.

The look on Sadie's face proved something terrible had happened. I shot out of my seat and ran outside to see Kailey laid on the floor near a crashed car.

"Bitch, couldn't wait until I finished eating, could you?" I sassed, expecting her to start laughing and sit up.

But she didn't.

I broke down crying, feeling arms wrap around me and hold me into their chest.

She's hurt.

She's really hurt.