Chapter 7: His Leaving

Satoshi's P.O.V

Rieji slowly pulls his lips away from me. I look into those beautiful eyes and i feel like im going to cry. I want his touch, i want his lips, i want everything from him. But, just as i was about to lean in... he pushes me away slowly and hangs his head. "I'm sorry... I can't do more damage than i already have... i don't want to hurt you more than i already have..." I stare at him blankly. "Why... Why did you bring me harm. When did you hurt me so much?" I ask him. "... I didn't mean to. We were having do much fun the day before and-"

"What are you talking about?" I ask. There is so much I don't remember, all I remember is the hurt I felt before something happened.

"What do you mean? The day before then, we went to the festival"

Bathump "Festival? What festival?"
"The one we went to on Christmas Eve! I gave you a necklace!" He yells out. His face looked troubled. 

Necklace? Festival? When did all this happen?

"Don't tell me... you forgot? How?! It was your first festival ever! The very first festival we ever went to! How... how could you forget that day?!" He yells out while tears fall down his face. "Don't you remember meeting Kirov and Yukiro?!" I shake my head.

I decide to tell him everything i do remember from before. I take a deep short breath and begin. "After the car accident... everything I once knew was gone. They had to tell me about my own name from my driver's license that was luckily saved. For five years I was in rehab and I barely recovered any of my memories. They told me to come here a year ago because I always called out someone's name when I fell asleep. Supposedly I would look sad every Christmas, but I wouldn't know why... I would just wake up crying and looking out the window from that hospital bed..." I tell him.
His eyes are watery when I look up at him. "So that means you forgot all about me?" He says while wiping his tears. "Yea... I guess so...but I don't know why my heart beats so fast when I'm with you" I say while holding my arms.

WARNING: SMUT AFTER THIS

He brings me closer where our chest barely touches and lifts my chin. "How could you not know why?" He says and kisses me more passionately than before. His lips move against mine and I bring my lips to become in sync with his. It felt magical. He licks the bottom of my lip for entrance and hesitantly, I let him in. His tongue explores my mouth, sucking on my tongue and pants heavily. Both of us are panting like dogs then I feel something hard in between my legs.

Oh god, I'm hard!!! No no no no why?!?!?

I cover my face seeing how his eyes wander to my crotch and blush ferociously.

"Wow, it was never this large when we first did it" he says while licking his lips. He kisses me and brings his hands down inside my pants. Slowly but gently, he rubs my crotch and I moan inside the kiss from the pleasure he is giving me. He takes his hand out of my pants and starts to unzip them. I whimper slightly from the disappeared warmth that was covering my crotch. He smiles from inside the kiss and disperses the kiss. Feeling impatient I put my hands inside his pants to make him feel pleasure as well.

Whoa his is huge >~<|| how exactly is this going to work?! But it feels so good... maybe he already knows what he's doing.

He takes out my hands from his pants and pulls down my pants and boxers revealing my hard cock. "You're first" He says as he pulls me in, takes off my shirt, and starts to kiss me first on the lips, on my neck, on my stomach and on both sides of my V line. I bit on my lips not knowing how it will feel like as he gets on his knees and puts my cock inside his mouth and starts sucking while bobbing his head in and out.