Chapter 10: "I'm Sorry"

Hey guys! Kawaii_Ylli here! I know I haven't done a chapter in a while bc of my moving and everything (new school and everything) so I haven't had time plus freakin hm and ughhhh so tiring and this was the only chance I had to write it! Also I'm changing the format on my story so that it'll seem longer :p

Anyway! Let's get started and try to follow me for more updates and stuff and read the other book that goes along with it! New Found Love!

-----------------------------------------------

The crimson hair I once saw again was there. In front of me. Again. I had a lump in my throat scared to death and took a step back.

"You... Why are you here?!"

The sudden intense voice startled me. I look over to Takashi and my eyes widened after seeing his expression. The playful cheery face I just saw a few seconds ago, vanished into a angered face with eye brows turned down and his mouth into a scowl. I felt my heart turn to pieces not knowing what he could do to her so I grab onto his shaking hand and hold it tightly with my two hands.

"It's ok... I'm ok... calm down Takashi. Nothing is gonna happen, I'm sure."

He looked over at me and took a deep sigh.

"You're lucky I love you enough to calm down before I beat the bitch."

I smile at his response and let go of his hand. The frightened me went away and I took a step forward to her.

"What do you need?"

She looks down at me.

This is sad why am I so short she has to look down at me?!

"I just wanted to say I was sorry..."

"Damn right. You better be sorry."

Takashi...

I look over to him and give him a look that says, "shut up I will handle this myself." He puts his arms together like a little kid and looks the other way.

"I understand... Just make sure to watch your anger next time. If this happens again."

She nods and turns her heels to leave but stops right at the door.

"Also... please take care of him. He's a good man but I'm pretty sure he's very much in love with you."

I blush at her remark and look at Takashi and smile.

"Of course. I'll try my best."

She smiles and waves her hand at both of us and fades out the door.

Takashi comes over to my side and grabs onto my hand.

"Was that a declaration of you loving me?"

He smirks, gets down to my height and kisses me deeply. I try to push away from him.

(A/N: I seriously hate when tall people do that to me especially since I'm so short)

There are people looking!!! Stop!!! Please! Before I-

But my thoughts just go away and I go into the kiss as well not able to think straight. He pulls away and whispers into my ear. "Let's go home"

I slightly nod at his suggestion.

*Time Skip!*

When we get home I take some painkillers (just in case) and head to shower but two hands wrap around my waist and pull me.

"Takashi... I need to shower" I tell him while giving him a kiss on the cheek.

He turns his head to where instead of a kiss on the cheek it's on the lips and he forces his tongue in my mouth.

"Mmmm... Takashi... I'm for real..." I say in between breaths.

He's pulls away and smirks.

"Fine then, I guess we are both going into the shower~"

He picks me up like a princess and heads to the restroom.

"Wai-wait! Takashi! I can walk myself!" I yell out but he doesn't budge so I just surrender to him.

He carries me over to the toilet and sets me down on the cover of it.

"I'll be giving you service this time since you are hurt..." he says while looking at me with saddened.

I smile at him and stroke his hair. He stays still as if he was a dog liking the attention but then again sometimes he acts like one just like all those times...

Wait... all those times...? Which ones..?

My mind goes blank while looking at him and tears start to come down like a rainfall. Takashi looks at me with widened eyes.

"What's wrong?! Satoshi?!" He cradles my head careful to not hurt me.

"I'm sorry..." I cry out.

-----------------------------------------------

Yes everyone it's about to go down!

So~ what do you think he's sorry about hm~?

You will have to find out in the next chapter! Hopefully will be done by next weekend on Sunday!

HOPEFULLY if I studied enough for final exams (I hate school 😭)

Well bye-bye everyone~! Be sure to follow, vote, and comment!

Kawaii_Ylli out!!!! :3