Chapter 6: Love?

Hey guys!

Kawaii_Ylli here!

So how is it so far? I know it's prob not good but I hope u like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My heart dances around crazy, this
shadowy figure was making my heart beat so fast, but why?

Is it because I'm in love? Nah, no way... but I used to read Shoujo Manga so is it really how I feel? Then again no book can really describe love, even Manga because everyone has its different ways of feeling love... right?

Suddenly, the figure gets closer and closer making my heart skip a beat. Ba-thump Ba-thump Ba-Thump my heart went, going faster and faster every step the shadowy figure took.

When the shadowy figure stepped into the light I couldn't believe my own eyes. Why was it him to come 'save the day'? The man who kissed me earlier, the man who I escaped from, the man who made the pain come back, the man who is my boss. "T-T-Takashi... W-W-Why are y-you here?" I stammer.

Takashi forces a smile looking different, like if he is really glad, but when I look into his eyes, they tell a another story. They are full of pain, hurt, and heartbroken sorrow, what has caused this? Was it because I snapped at him?

I finally calm down and ask "are you ok Takashi-san? Are you hurt?" Ok now this getting weird, me asking him if he is ok?! What is going on with my head?!

He looks straight into my eyes with those sorrowful looking eyes, "No, no I'm not" My heart stopped. What does he mean? Is he sick? Is... Is it because I punched him earlier?

"Well, who are you?" Yukiro says with anger.

"I'm Rieji Takashi" Takashi said glaring at him.

"R-Rieji?! Y-You mean the guy that..." Yukiro looks at me full of surprise and sadness in his eyes.

"What?" I asked confusingly.

Ok now this is starting to get weird! Do they know each other?! Are they friends? Just what is going on here!?

"N-Nothing... And Masu- I-i mean Satoshi-san?" He asks looking away

"Y-Yes?"

"Forget about everything that has happened today ok? And don't tell anyone please! I'm begging you!" He says while getting on his knees and putting his hands together as if he were praying.

"O-ok" I say stammering. I have no idea why he wants me to forget it... is it because of Takashi?

Suddenly out of nowhere, Takashi picks me up and puts me over his shoulder

"O-OIY! What are you doing BAKA?! Let me down!!!" I scream and shout but he stays silent throughout the whole trip to my room

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we get to my room, Takashi stops at the door and asks "Where are your keys? I don't wanna slam the door again. Sorry about that..." I smile at him. "It's fine as long as you replace it, just go inside" I reply to him. "Ok" he says while opening the door and heading inside.

When we get inside, he carries me and let's me down onto the couch and sits beside me. He looked like he wanted to say something but stayed quiet... Until I couldn't stand it.

"Takashi... Why were you there? How did you follow me?" I asked curiously
.
"..."

Takashi gets up from the couch says "Pardon my intrusion" and starts walking out the door.

I grab onto the hem of his shirt. "Oiy Takashi, I'm talking to you!" He quickly turns around but instead of facing me, he kisses me. It feels so good and familiar... Yet why does my heart hurt so much? What is this feeling? Is it... Love?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gomen!!!! I know it's short but it was all I could do for now! Hope your looking forward to the next chapter~
Sayounara!
~Kawaii_Ylli Out!!