+

h pov

"Hazz man c'mon were going to be late again." Louis screams from the balcony.

"Im just getting my guitar chill out its still early." I laugh looking at the time and seeing 11:08pm.

I run down the fire escape hoping I don't drop anything on the way down. When I reach the solid ground I notice Louis and Niall already half way down the block.

"Eh thanks for waiting for a mate." I run trying to catch up. I almost trip over the cobblestone road just as we arrive at the pub.

"Boys I've been waiting for an hour, i already downed 2 beers and got a girls number and we haven't even played yet." Liam says while standing on the small stage.

"Don't get your nickers in a twist Liam, Hazz here overslept." Niall blames me. Of course.

I ignore any girls calling me over to the bar and head straight to the stage. I feel good about tonight and really excited to play our new song.

"Hi everyone, y'all know who we are so tonight I've decided to play a new one for you guys. I wrote it and the boys just kinda liked it so here it goes."

As were playing I notice a old mate walk in, but right behind him is a new girl. I usually don't stare at one person while playing but she is captivating. I cant remember where I've seen her before, but I'm telling you I remember that face.

After a few songs i hop off stage and go grab a beer. Just as I approach the bar i spot my old mate and the girl. "Nathaniel!!!" I grab his shoulder and shake him a little. "Harry mother fucking Styles!" Both him and the girl turn to face me.

"Man how have you been? I didn't know you were back in London." I shift eye contact between him and the girl.

"Well my company moved me up and now I'm running editorial here. So is she. Harry this is Scarlett." Just as he says her name she smiles at me.

"Pleasure to meet you." We both smile at each other and embrace the awkward silence.

•••
WELL HELLO I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY NEW HARRY STYLES STORY.

ID LIKE TO THANK ED SHEERAN FOR THE SONG OF THE CHAPTER.

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!

ALL THE LOVE. x