/

h pov

I get off the plane quickly and through security because I only have my carry on. At the gate, I'm greeting by a driver holding a little white paper with 'STYLES'  in fancy letters and just above it the Gucci logo. I assume the driver is more personal to the brand then just another driver.

"Good afternoon Mr. Styles, I can take your bags for you, I will be driving you to Alessandro's house, he prefer to meet you there instead of the office."

"That sounds lovely, thank you so much."

I hope in the back seat and there is a bottle of champagne waiting for me to open, although there are two glasses. I decided against it so that I don't waste a whole bottle of Dom on just one glass.

We arrive at his house and its breathtaking, the cobblestone house, with the red clay shingles, it had a huge backyard with a pool and a patio, overlooking a small vineyard.

Alessandro is sitting on the patio, and jumps up the second me see me.

"Harry! Ciao, come va! Scusa, sorry, how are you?" He greets me with a massive hug.

"Ciao, Alessandro, I'm very well, how are you?"

"Im always well, even better now that you are finally here! So Harry, would you like anything? Some vino? Are you hungry, do you want some pasta?"

I laugh at how Italian Alessandro is, wine and pasta, the first thing he offers is food, that is so Italian of him.

"Vino is good for now, i had a good breakfast on the plane ride over, thank you for the upgrade."

I sit down across from him and he grabs two glass and a bottle out of the wine fridge.

"Anything for a guest of mine. Harry, lets do business first and then we can relax okay? I'm coming out with my first fragrance since becoming creative director of Gucci and i want you to photograph and direct the film."

"I have almost everything ready, Dakota Johnson is the ambassador for the Bloom fragrance but i also have a few other lovely ladies I want in the film."

"I've always wanted to work with Dakota, I hear she is quite amazing. What else were you thinking? Location, theme, colours?"

"Ah, ill show you! I have all the outfits sketched out and ready to me made. This will help with ideas."

He gets up and walks into the house, a few seconds later, he comes with a few different big books.

"I do everything by hand, and later we move it onto the computer, it makes everything look prettier."

He laughs and comes to sit beside me instead of in front.

We look through all the sketches and it is very pretty. All the dresses are ornate with pink colours. He has samples of flowers he wants to be part of the video and i already am brewing up ideas.

"What do you think of 2 different videos? Kinda like 2 shorts films, that can be done separate or together?"

"I like that idea, I mean we will be showing them world wide."

"Would you be mad if we got the dresses wet?"

Alessandro starts to laugh.

"Harry, I am the one making them, we can do whatever we want!" He starts to laugh and pats my shoulder.

We talk more about ideas and already sketch out a few shots I had in mind.

The rest of the day is spent in his backyard, eating, drinking and talking, he tries to pitch me more ideas of photoshoots and video and I'm loving what he has planned for the upcoming seasons.