The Beginning

Roc's POV:

I'm Rocky, I'm a 16 year old from Philadelphia but I live in New Jersey with my dad and my big sister.. I play basketball and I ride my skateboard most of the time. One day I was on my computer and I checked my twitter account. I saw that Bahja from The OMG Girlz tweeted about a meet and greet tomorrow at Cherry Hill Mall. I was gonna ask my sister to take me because I don't have my license yet.. I ran down stairs and screamed loud!

Me: Deeeeeeeeee!!!!! Can you take me to Cherry Hill tomorrow?

Deia: Why?

Me: I wanna go see The OMG Girlz do a meet and greet!

Deia: What time?

Me: 1pm to 3pm!

Deia: Fine...

Me: *hugs her tight* I love you!

Deia: Whatever! *walks over to the computer and takes a picture of the info* Um Roc... Why is that girl your desktop wallpaper?

Me: No reason! I admire her duhhhh!

Damnnnnnn my sister almost found out something. I gotta admit I have a crush on Bahja but I probably won't be with her anyways because I'm not famous and stuff like that.... But tomorrow I'll be right there with her! :)

I got my clothes ready for tomorrow. I'm wearing my custom made OMG Girlz shirt, black shorts, an Atlanta Hawks snapbacks and jordans. I was excited because its been so many months that I dreamed of meeting her and now I can...

{The Next Day}

I got up and I put my stuff on and ran downstairs. My dad just looked me up and down and shook his head. I can't wait!!!!! I was screaming loud and singing.

Deia: Shut the fuck up!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: Sorry... Leggo!!!

Deia: Ewww fine! *walks outside*

Me: *mumbles: Bahja is gonna see me looking fancy*

Deia: I heard that!

Me: Damn it...

Deia: Stop cursing!!!!!!!

Me: Okay! *gets in the car*

Deia: *drives*

Me: *plugs my iPod in and starts blasting OMG Girlz music in the car*

Deia: *shakes her head*

Me: *sings*

Deia: Shut up! First I have to hear a bunch of girls screaming and then I hear you!

Me: Ewww whatever!

Deia: Thank you!

Me: Welcome *we get there*

Deia: Imma be at Forever 21 if you need me! Remember nigga do not move out of line!

Me: Thanks *walks over to the line* Amen it's not long yet!

*tweeting*

"Standing in this line waiting for @Beauty_OMG @Star_OMG and @Babydoll_OMG! NJ the shit btw!!!"

I was so bored waiting because Deia had ditched me for clothes!

Bahja's POV:

We walked inside the store and we saw all the fans going crazy outside. It was so amazing to see how much Team OMG cared! We sat down and waiting for everything to start.

Zonnique: Wow! *takes out my phone and takes a picture* So many people!

Bahja: Fo real! *smiles*

Breaunna: *waves to everyone*

*The fans get super hype*

Bahja: OMG they do it all for Bahja!

Zonnique: *gives her the side eye* Maybe...

Bahja: They do!

Breaunna: Y'all shut up!

*It starts and the fans get in line*

It's turn up time so Team OMG are gonna turn down for what??????

Roc's POV:

Damn so many ratchet ass hoes in line... Imma bout to sneak in front. Fuck I look like? *sneaks in front and waits*

*tweets*

"OMFG I'm almost in front to meet Bahja, Zonnique and Bre!!!!! Wish a nigga good luck!!!!!"

I got like 1700 RTs because I said that... Real shit!!! Imma ask them to sign my cap! Something that I won't let anyone in my family touch!

*I get up to the front and I walk in*

My heart is beating fast but I gotta be cool! It's my turn to meet them.

*I walk up to the table and I take my hat off*

Bre: Hi! *smiles*

Me: Hello! *smiles a lil and hands my cap for her to sign*

{In my mind: Roc your up here with your favorite girl group don't collapse!}

*Bre passes the cap to Zonnique to sign*

Zonnique: Hey! How are you? *signing the cap*

Me: I'm good! Thanks so much!

Zonnique: You're welcome! *passes the cap to Bahja*

Roc this is it it's go time. Just ask Bahja for a hug.. Nothing less! Nothing more! Just ask her!

Me: Hey! *smiles*

Bahja: *looks at her and smiles* Hey! I love your shirt by the way! *signs the cap and hands it to you*

Me: Thanks! Can I have a hug please? *smiles*

Bahja: Of course! *gets up and hugs you*

{My mind: Roc your time bomb will go off in 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2...}

Me: *smiles* Thanks so much!

Bahja: No problem! Thank you for coming!

Me: You're welcome!

I walk over to the clothes and look who I see with her camera out! My sister!

Deia: I got the picture!

Me: Send it!

Deia: Fine *texts you the picture*

Me: Bahja just hugged me.... I'm losing feeling right now!

Deia: *drags you out of the store*

Me: Thank you! Now leggo!!!!

After we got home. I got on Instagram and I watched a video that Bahja posted about going to this place tonight while she's in Jersey... I had to find out where. I played the video back and forth.. I typed in the location and that's where I planned to be tonight.

Deia: Where are you going?

Me: To see someone...

Deia: Don't stay out too late! Oh and maybe come back home dressed girly! *laughs*

Me: bye bitch!

Deia: *goes on the computer and sees Roc's journal lying in the desk and she reads if*

"Going to this restaurant and I'm gonna go talk to Bahja... Let me do!"

I get to the restaurant and I just go sit at the booth behind The OMG Girlz and I just pretend like I didn't notice them.

Bahja's POV:

We're sitting there at the booth and I randomly look over at the other person sitting at the booth and I see that it's a girl and I just stare a lil bit looking at her. She's actually cute...

Zonnique: Bahja! Bahja! Bahja!

Me: What Zonnique?

Zonnique: Who do you keep looking at?

Me: Zonnique look quickly ain't that the girl from earlier?

Zonnique: *turns and looks at her quickly* Yes!!!

Me: Oh my god! She's actually cute...

Breaunna: Bahja... Really? She's a fan though!

Me: I'll be back! Imma bout to go get her attention! *stands up and walks past her table and quickly knocks the napkins on the floor* Oh my god I'm so sorry!

Roc: *stands up and picks them up* Uhhhh It's cool *makes eye contact with you*

Me: Didn't I see you earlier?

Roc: Yeah you um hugged me... At the Meet And Greet!

Me: Oh yeah! I totally remember! So I didn't think that you'd come looking for me.. Lemme guess you saw me on Instagram?

Roc: I don't have an Instagram.... I love eating here... That's why I'm here..

Zonnique: Bahja is really talking to someone... Without our help!!!!

Bre: I know... *looks*

Me: Oh sorry about that.

Roc: So I noticed that you were staring at me very very hard...

Me: Oh really? *smiles*

Roc: Yeah. Um I'm Raquel but people call me Rocky or Roc!

Me: Nice to meet you Roc! *smiles*

Roc: You too Bahja! *smiles back*

Me: Soo.. Um you seem like your a very fun person! Wanna come sit at our table?

Roc: Sure *smiles a lil*

Oh my god she's such a cutie... I think she's kinda into me... I don't know but I would love to know...

{Btw I'm not gay or bi in real life.. I made story because my friend just randomly asked me to make a story about Bahja liking a fan}