Nobody Has To Know (Part 1 of 2)

Rocky's POV:

We had just gotten back from VA and there was one person I needed to see. I called Zonnique and apologized for my childish behavior and I went over to her house and knocked on the door. She opened it.

Zonnique: Hey..

Me: Hi..

Zonnique: Wassup?

Me: A lot..

Zonnique: How was VA?!

Me: It was good.. *looks at you*

Zonnique: What do you want?

Me: You... *looks you in your eyes*

Zonnique: Seriously what do you want?

Me: I said I wanted to see you! Gosh! *walks closer to you*

Zonnique: Are you catching feelings?

Me: I mean the feelings mutual but I'm sort of sprung because of your body and all of that.

Zonnique: I knew there would be a time when you'd want to come and be with me! Bahja is probably annoying you.

Me: No Bahja showed me pictures of y'all in 8th grade until now and I realized how beautiful you are!

Zonnique: Oh thanks! So um my dad left the alcohol out. Would you like something?

Me: I've never had a drink before but sure *sits down*

Zonnique: *makes us both drinks and walks back into the living room*

Me: Thanks *smiles*

Zonnique: You're welcome! *smiles back*

Me: Where's your family at?

Zonnique: Mom and pops are out of town and everyone else are upstairs! So technically I'm allowed to do whatever!

Me: Cool *starts drinking*

Zonnique: Damn you took that like a champ! *smirks*

Me: Only for you Zonnique. So I heard you was crying what happened?

Zonnique: My ex broke up with me and he's in jail...

Me: I'm sorry to hear that... He was stupid to do that to you. Zonnique you need a real love life not one that's temporary. It has to be worth something! *smiles*

Zonnique: *drinks* Well that love can't be an asshole!

Me: I um need another drink. Don't you drink from the bottle?

Zonnique: Sometimes but...

Me: But nothing! *kisses your cheek and gets up and grabs 2 bottles of ciroc*

Zonnique: *blushes* Oh my god!

Me: *comes back and hands you a bottle*

Zonnique: *starts drinking* Bre told me to leave you alone but I can't..

Me: Bahja actually thought I came here to hurt you but I can't hurt your pretty face. I actually just wanted to chill with you..

Zonnique: Um you wanna dance around the house?

Me: Sure!

{Deyjah sneaks downstairs and sees what's going on and records it}

Zonnique: *puts on "Suit And Tie*

Me: *grabs your hand and starts dancing*

Zonnique: *smiles wide* I've waited so long for this!

Rocky wtf is wrong with you? You only wanted Bahja you can't fall for the evil girl. I don't know what's wrong with me... I'm falling in love again....

Me: *laughs* Awww *wraps my arms around your waist and starts kissing you*

Zonnique: *kisses you back and wraps my legs around you*

Me: Zonnique I want youuuuuuuu

Zonnique: *kisses you again* I want you toooo

Me: I'm drunk as fuck right now!

Zonnique: So am I!

Deyjah: What the heck? *watching the video*

Zonnique: Don't tell Bahja anything or Imma cut you Rock!

Me: I got it!

This was just a short of what happens when Zonnique gets an unexpected visit from Rocky. So do you understand that something's so not right? But Deyjah has proof? Is she gonna show Bahja? Or?????