The School Story

Once upon a time there was a little girl who was dreading her first day of kindergarten. The second she arrived  things turned from ok to horrible, as a little boy began to tease her about her speach problems. This went on for about a year until they went into 1st grade. Soon the little boy had forgotten all about her. On the very first day of first grade the little girl made a new friend. During 1st grade there was only a few ocassions of bulying. Lets just skip over 3rd and 4th grade nothing happened during them. By 5th grade the little girl was no longer a little now she was just a girl. At the beginning of the year the girl's friend made some new friends and they began to bully the girl. This made the girl very sad and at the end of the year while graduating they completely ignored her! When the girl went into 6th grade she made a new friend who came along with two other friends. As the year went on the same thing that happened in 5th grade started to happen again, but this time the girls friend stuck up for her and all ended well. As you may have guessed by now I am the girl. I go into 7th grade tomarrow and I dont know what to expect but one things for shure i hope it's better than the last few years!

               - Dedicated to my one true friend in this story thank you for sticking by my side!