Introduction

(My pov)
*Ring Ring*
Confused I turn over.
"The alarm already? But it's only 6:00 am."
I hear a faint beautiful voice coming from the other side of the Queen bed.
"Go back to sleep babe, I'm snoozing it for a couple more hours."
"Okay." I replied.

I turn over so now I face the inside of the bed. I reach my hand across the bed and pull at Chanel's hip to get her to turn over. She wouldn't budge. I lift the sheets up exposing both of our warm body's to the cold room.
"Burr baby."
Her teeth chatter.
"It's so cold."
I quickly lift my self up and move across the bed. I press my upper thighs to the back of her legs and reach my hand around her small tummy. Now hovering over her and leaning on my left which is being cushioned by three pillows.
"Much better." she responds.
I smirk and giggle a little bit.
"I love your laugh." Chanel smirks and looks up at me.
I instantly blush looking into her beautiful hazel eyes. They have the slightest tint of a deep gold in them. Making her eyes irresistible to look away from. I bring my right hand up from under her shirt to her cheek.
"You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen."
She smiles and starts to respond.
"I l----."
I interrupt her with a soft kiss. She turns her hips and wraps her left leg in between and around my left leg. Then she kisses back with a sudden gasp. I feel the warmth rush to her cheeks as brush them with my thumb gently.
I kiss back more but harder slowly pulling away and taking her lips with me. As I pull back my head she follows making the kiss longer and harder to pull away from. I lay her on her back and kiss her harder. Now up on my hands. I press my left leg further between her thighs as I move down her neck. I hear a slight moan and heavy breathing. She takes her hands and grabs the sides of my face, pulling my back up to kiss her. I pull away.
"I love you."
"I love you." She responds suddenly
I slowly kiss her pressing my bottom lip slowly in to hers and pull away.
I lay back down and randomly kiss her shoulders.
"What do you want to do today baby girl?"
"You, of course."
"Ahh, no stop."
She giggles.
"Where do you wanna go?" I ask.
"Let's go to the beach."
"But it's cold outside.."
"How about we wait till later in the day?"
"Okay."
She responds with a smile on her face.
I move away from her preparing to get off the bed, but she grabs my left arm and pulls me back. She takes ahold of the collar of my black t-shirt and kisses me one last time. I pull away and smile so big my chubby cheeks almost cover my eyes.
"You're so cute." she softly whispers.
I get up and slide my hand down her arm and up her hand. Gripping her fingers almost like I didn't wanna get up, then breaking apart. I hand my feet over the side of the bed and look around for some joggers. I see a pair sitting under the window seal. I get up.
*loud flirty whistles come from the bed.*
Chanel was looking at my pink lace VS underwear.
"Can I help you."
"No I am fine, just enjoying the view."
She winks.
I giggle and bend over to grab my pants.
I slide my legs through the pant legs of my freezing pants and get a sudden chill through my body.
"Damn, it is cold!"
I start to walk towards the door.
"Wait for me baby!"
Chanel jumps out of bed. Exposing her black underwear and the t-shirt I had give to her a while back.
She runs over to the door and grabs my hand.
"Okay let's go."
She smiles big.
I open the door and walk her down the hall way to the kitchen.
Our house is pretty small. It's a little town house. Most of the walls are black and we have white furniture. We have 4 cats, 2 dogs, and a (anymore animals??). So the house is pretty packed. I don't mind as long as I have her though.
We walk into the living area and I walk her over to the couch. I then went to the kitchen.
Hmm what to make her. I ask myself. I look over at the couch just to catch her staring at me.
"What do you want to eat baby girl?"

"Well, what do we have to eat?"

"Eggs, waffles, toast, me.."

"Well that last one sounds pretty good."

"Oh yeah?"

She gets up and walks over to the kitchen. Then reaches her arms around me while standing behind me and slides her fingers up my tummy then back down then walks away.

"You're such a tease."
I say turning around and pressing her against the fridge.
"Well of course I am."
I just giggle and get out some batter to make waffles.

(Okay... I'm really not good... I know.. But I'm trying really hard. Please leave comments in the bio!!!)