Introduction

Holly padded through the forest with Isabel at her side. Laura and Annabel chased after them, with Hawk short behind. Holly looked back and snorted, as the two females were flung through the air as Hawk tackled them.
      Laura and Annabel were practically twins. They look exactly alike, they act
exactly the same, and they walk exactly the same way. They are, "The two divas." It used to be three, and Holly was the biggest diva, the top dog, until Isabel came.
     Isabel is not a fox. She is an adopted coyote, found wailing as a pup in the forest. She is only a year old now, and she's Holly's favorite. But short after she was adopted, the two divas made fun of her by chanting, "Izzy kitty meow meow!" Till Holly stood up for Isabel and whisked her away. Annabel and Laura wouldn't let her be part of the divas if she was with Isabel all the time, so Holly stopped being a diva and became best friends with Isabel. Izzy, as she likes to call her, is adorable. She always trips over her own paws, has the cutest baby accent, and is only 3 inches tall.
    Her brother Hawk is another story. You may think brothers are, annoying, gross, and always have a bad attitude. But that's not Holly's brother. Her brother is perfect, playful, has a great attitude, and loves Isabel too. He always kids around with them, and plays funny games with the divas, (it's very fun to watch their reactions.)
    And then there's mom and dad. Her mom tries very hard to be protective of them, but she has to teach them how to hunt and stalk animals, and that can be dangerous. It's also hard to be protective of your children when your husband acts like one too.
    He is very childish and fun, but sometimes mom needs some help, but all she gets is a 100 pound child to lecture!