I Slept With Glaiza De Castro (23)

|Rhian|

"Denise, I'm so sorry but I can't grant your request. We can't afford to find a new photographer right now. Masyado na kaming gahol sa oras." Isha replied to me as I wished to back out as Glaiza's photographer.

"Isha, I really can't do it. Maaapektuhan lang yung whole project kung ipagpapatuloy ko pa sya. But I can recommend someone if you want and don't worry because he's also a pro." I said, hoping against hope that Isha will hear me out.

The editor-in-chief of Preview Magazine look at me intently then sighed deeply.

"You know what, as much as I wanted to release you from this project ... I'm afraid I'm just following orders from the management."

"But still, you can --"

"Denise, let's just be professional and set aside our personal matters, ok? Besides, Mark vouched for you, ipapahiya mo ba sya?" Isha cut me off.

I know she's waiting for my answer and honestly I wanted to just walk out on her friggin' office because I really don't know how to answer her. Ayoko naman talagang ipahiya si Mark, he's been a good friend at alam kong maaapektuhan ang standing nya sa Preview kung tuluyan akong magback out. And it will affect me too, because they will surely tagged me as unprofessional, na hindi ko din naman mapapayagang mangyari. I already established my name and I won't let anyone ruined my reputation just because of one freakin' photo shoot. But what am I supposed to do? I despised Glaiza and I don't think I still wanted to work with her. I don't wanna see her face, atleast not for now. And I'm sure she felt the same way too towards me, not unless sobrang kapal na talaga ng mukha nya para magpakita pa sa'kin pagkatapos ng ginawa nya.

But I guess, luck is not on my side right now. Because as I see it, I have no choice but to continue where I left of. Masyadong madaming madadamay kung ipagpipilitan ko ang pansarili kong interes.

"Ok, Isha I'll continue the project ... for Mark and to save my ass from humiliation." I replied with a heavy heart.

"That's my girl! Now, first thing tomorrow you and Miss De Castro together with the whole crew will fly to Palawan for the summer photo shoot." Isha said, smiling sweetly at me.

I just gave her a nod. I know this is the worst decision I have ever made but saying no is not an option right now. Bahala na si batman pagdating namin sa Palawan. If worst comes to worst, I'll just keep my eye on the job and get all things done as quickly as possible.

After discussing a few things to Isha, hearing her ideas and giving mine ... I left her office with my heart full of doubts. I'm a hundred percent sure that I can pull off the whole photo shoot thing in just a blink of an eye. Ang hindi lang ako sigurado ay kung magagawa ko ba yun ngayon na si Glaiza ang modelo ko ... after all what's been said and done.

***

|Glaiza|

I was agitated while sitting in a 19-sitter Dornier plane which will take us to Amanpulo, a beautiful island in Palawan. I was with the whole crew and Rhian were just a few seats away from me. Honestly, I didn't expected her to still continue the project with me. After everything that's been said and done, I expect to see a new photographer but I got the surprised of my life when I saw her earlier this morning with the rest of the crew waiting patiently for my arrival. At ngayon nga, magkasama kami para sa one hour flight namin patungong Amanpulo. I can saw her from afar but she didn't bother to give me a glance. Halos lahat ng kasama namin kinakausap nya maliban sa'kin. And I can understand her, she's just here to finish the job and I should commend her for handling this thing professionally, that she didn't let our differences affect the whole project. And I'm really thankful that she did continue the photo shoot because she's really good and I couldn't think of anyone who can do the job better than her.