I Slept With Glaiza De Castro (26)

|Glaiza|

"Glaiza!" The very familiar voice called my name.

I know who owns that voice. I can't mistake her for anyone else even if I wanted to. So, when I turned around I'm not really surprised to see Kendall standing there like a mannequin. What surprised me more is her sudden unannounced appearance.

I stilled for a moment, unable to move a fraction. Rhian and I just had the happiest moments of our lives and I didn't expect it to end this soon. I took a glance at her and saw fear in her eyes. Then my eyes went back to Kendall who is now walking towards me. I had no choice but to let go of Rhian's hand who still intertwined with mine and welcome my girlfriend with open arms. Girlfriend?! Such hypocrisy! I had the guts to call Kendall my girlfriend but then I sleep around with another woman. I wanna kick myself with that thought. But Rhian is not any other woman. She's been the love of your life. The other side of me quickly respond. But what about Kendall? Isn't she supposed to be the one whom you should call "love of your life" because she's your girlfriend? Half of my brain sarcastically replied. Uhg! I think I'm going nuts! Kahit ang magkabilang bahagi ng isip ko hindi magkasundo sa kung sino ang dapat na nilalaman ng puso ko.

Pero ano bang dapat kong gawin? Ano bang dapat kong maramdaman? I was in the crossroads of my life and I know I have to choose one road if I wanted to reached my destination. Pero sino bang dapat piliin? Yung minahal mo pero binitiwan ka kahit na kapit na kapit ka pa o yung minahal mo dahil hinawakan ka nung pinili kang bitiwan nung isa? Alam kong kahit sinong piliin ko may masasaktan at masasaktan ako. Posible nga bang magmahal ng dalawang tao sa iisang pagkakataon? I love Kendall because she saves me when I was drowning from my miseries. She's been my anchor for five years and I can't see my life without her in it but inspite of all that there's still a part of me that aches for Rhian. Kapag kasama ko sya pakiramdam ko bumabalik yung dating ako. The old Glaiza less all the complications. And yes, I realized I still love her. I love her and I couldn't find any reason that is better than the others.

***

|Rhian|

I didn't know what to feel when I saw Glaiza's girlfriend walked towards us

I didn't know what to feel when I saw Glaiza's girlfriend walked towards us. Kendall Jenner is a goddess personified in her all black outfit. She looks someone who just went out straight from a Vogue magazine. She walks with grace and elegance and the floor of the restaurant is her runway. No wonder she's the top supermodel nowadays.

I took a glance at Glaiza and saw the admiration in her eyes. I don't wanna be insecure or anything like that but I can't help it. I felt like nothing compared to her girlfriend.

When Kendall finally reached us, her arms automatically raised to Glaiza's shoulder and gave the latter an open mouth kiss. I chosed to look in a different direction because I can't bear to see Glaiza in the arms of another woman, even if that woman happens to be her girlfriend.