New Hot Emo Chick? Am In Love :D !!

Miley Ravel

I looked out the white-framed window; the weather in California was sunny. Instead of enjoying the weather outside and exploring some new places, I sat in my room with locked door; who likes moving to a new place anyway?

I am going to start new school on Monday, after few days. I wondered how I am going to struggle since i dont really like making new friends. OK whatever, I am emo, oh whatever they call quiet kids.

"Miley, Can you open the door for me" My mum shouted on the top of her lungs, I volumed the rock music down and sauntered to my wooden door and unlocked it, my mum got used to me locking my door since every time I enter my room I lock it, it's sort of a habit for me.

"Hey, Miley, I thought we could go shopping, you know since you're starting a new school you might need some new clothes, so what you say?"  

I liked the fact my mum truly cared about me, but I also hated shopping, the noisy children, the different faces, the crowded spots, you name it. It annoys me the most but I could cheer my mum up and who knows, it might worth going.  

"Ok, mum, let me dress myself then" I accepted her offer went over to my wooden designed closed.  

She smiled gladly as she entered the bathroom.  

I dressed in pair of tight, blue jeans just to show off my curvy legs and also wore white and blue stripy top which seemed fitted. I plastered a tad make up on; eye liner seemed too natural on me anyway. I had one last long on the mirror and exited the room. "Ready" I assured and off we went through quite, sleepy roads of California. The wind was fresh as it hit my face. Looks like I am going to enjoy California, NOT.

Mark Cole POV's

"Mark, you cow" giggled Sam hysterically, my previous girlfriend, as I jumped out of the bushes to alarm her. "Could you stop doing that for once, it doesn't scare me anyway" She giggled again as she passed me. I dated her about 4 months. She was sweet but boring after a while. I like a girl who can hold her own in the conversation stakes, I've also dated her friend, Mira, she was more interesting but she got a possessive and I don't do clingy as she found out after yet another " And where have you been and who with" conversations. I didn't date both at the same time. I'd never have got away with it, seeing them as mates.

"By the look of you, I would guess you just won in programme "Who wants to the Millionaire" I remarked sarcastically. She looked well impressed. I have never seen looking so good in a month. She was wearing white top, with black writing imprinted on it that said "Perfection" and navy blue short skirt that showed off her tanned, long amazing legs. She turned to face me, just when I realised she had tone of makeup pained on her face.

"You look... stunning" I complimented as I scanned her, also giving her flirty look. " So who is to impress"  

Laughing, "You "She said entertainingly "Actually Josh asked me on a date, we planned to meet at the theatre, last Friday"  

"Then, I'll see you later Sammy, and by Josh, are we talking about the guy in my football team" I pointed out, well let me tell you, I play for the school as well, not to mention I am one of the most popular guys.  

"Yep" She smiled ear to ear, not believing her luck, slightly waved as she veered in some corner.  

I stretched my arms. Tomorrow, frigging first day of school, I thought as my phone vibrated washing the thought off my mind. I searched for my phone from the back of my G-star jean's pocket; it was a massage from Chloe, one of my admirers. I opened her massage, it said  

Hey, Markie baby, had a crapola day last night, cheer me up this Saturday. I know you're feeling it.

Lots love, Chloe.