7. Help

Naeun's Studio
"Thank you for the help Naeun. I really appreciate it." Myungsoo smiled. "No problem, Myung." Naeun said. "Anyway, I have some errands to run so I'll go." Myungsoo said. "Okay. Call or text me when you need more help." Naeun said. "Thank you. I'll see you around the company and the building." Myungsoo said. "Yeah. Good bye." Naeun smiled. "Bye." Myungsoo hugged Naeun gently. Naeun closed the door, she let out a sigh of relief. While working today, Myungsoo suddenly commented on Naeun having the appetite and belly of a pregnant woman. She wanted so badly to tell him that she WAS pregnant and the kid was his. But she couldn't. Taemin didn't contact her ever since that meeting, so she took that thing off of her mind.

        "Eunji. Today, Myungsoo told me I had the appetite and stomach of a pregnant woman." Naeun commented. "You are pregnant Naeun And your baby bump is getting bigger." Eunji replied. "But I'm scared unnie. What will I do when it's very obvious to many other people? They just have to glance at me and know that I'm pregnant." Naeun worried. "You'll have to work from home." Eunji said. "I'll have to get myself situated quickly before anyone else notices." Naeun said, thinking of Taemin all of a sudden. Naeun sighed. She couldn't bare Myungsoo getting hurt again yet she didn't want to be hurt herself and hurt the baby. It's difficult to choose between her child and Myungsoo.

"Recover soon, Myung." She placed his hands on her cheek. He nodded. "I love you." She placed a peck on his lips and left. He watched her background disappear.

L.T. Entertainment
"Lee Taemin, what are thinking? Naeun? And you?" Minho questioned. "I can't help it. She's my first love and I don't love anyone else." Taemin confessed. "So? Just because you still love her doesn't mean she loves you. Naeun has her own life and you don't need to ruin it with your selfish ways." Onew commented. "She obviously still loves that Myungsoo guy. Come on, Taemin forget about her." Minho suggested. "I won't give up until I try my best. I know she still has that tiny bit of feelings for me. I just need to get it out of her." Taemin gritted his teeth.

NIL Ent.
"Hey, Sungyeol." Naeun smiled. "Hi Naeun." Sungyeol smiled back. "Why did you call me here?" Naeun questioned. "I just needed some answers from you." Sungyeol said. "Coffee?" Sungyeol asked. "No, do you have lemon tea?" Naeun suggested. "Yeah." Sunyeol said. "So, ask away." Naeun said. "Do you still love Myungsoo?" Sungyeol asked, directly. "What do you mean?" Naeun pretended she knew nothing. "Don't act like you don't know what's going on between you and Myungsoo. I know what you guys did on the night of the reunion and what he did to you in your studio." Sungyeol smirked. "Fine. I still love him and he knows that. I'm just not ready to be in a relationship yet." Naeun sighed. "Here." Sungyeol Naeun her tea. "Thanks." Naeun sipped the tea. "Tell me everything and I promise I won't tell." Sungyeol said. "The reason I don't want to be in a relationship with Myungsoo is because, I want to protect him." Naeun said. "From what?" Sungyeol furrowed his eyebrows. "From Lee Taemin. You know, the one that got Myungsoo rushed to the hospital. He threatened me to be his girlfriend or else Myungsoo will end up dead." Naeun explained. "That ass." Sungyeol gritted his teeth. "Please don't tell him." Naeun begged. "I won't." Sungyeol said. "Also, what's with the stomach?" Sungyeol questioned. Naeun stared at Sungyeol with serious eyes and Sungyeol immediately got the message. "You're not telling him? It is his child." Sungyeol commented. "No, I don't need to put that pressure and danger on his shoulders." Naeun said. "Okay. I have to go prepare for a photoshoot." Sungyeol waved Naeun goodbye. "Bye Sungyeol." Naeun said.

"Kim Myungsoo loves Son Naeun." The large letters displayed on the blackboard as she blushed bright pink. "You like it?" He asked. "Yeah." Naeun turned around and kissed Myungsoo. "Oh get a room already." Eunji teased.