•16•

*Yeah we're just gonna skip 4 months bc......... Yeah..... I haven't updated in like........ FOREVER!*
THAT PICTURE THO!

Melanie's P.O.V

The doctor was telling me to push while Luke tightly holding on to my hand while I was probably killing him or stopping his circulation.

After at least 2 hours, we heard a cry. I sighed in relief as the nurses were cleaning him off. The tears of happiness were flowing and Luke kissed my forehead. "Can we name him Connor?" I asked him smiling.

"Anything you want princess." He told me. "Connor Alexander Hemmings." I smiled proudly. (I tried to find a boy name that sounded like Ally and Alex was closest.)

He smiled as he kissed my forehead.
------------------------------------------

"Oh mi geeeee!" The girls squealed the week I got home. "Shhhhh!" I told them, Connor was sleeping. He's always sleeping though. "Omg!" They squealed quietly. I rolled my eyes and held him close to my chest.

"Cuteness overload!" Ally squealed. "Mummy, who's that?" Chase came in. "He's your cousin baby. Connor." She smiled as they both sat on the bed beside me and Chase looked at Connor. "Hi Connor." He waved.

"Hi Chase." Luke said in a baby voice, he was leaning on the doorframe and then he came in smiling. "Wait, he can talk?" Chase's eyes widened. We all laughed. "Got to go guys! I'll see you guys tomorrow!" Ad got up with sleeping Nicola in her arms and waved and then left.

"Yeah. I left Mikey and Mikayla on my YouTube channel.... Oh god." Bri face palmed. We laughed and she waved and quickly left. Luke took the empty space on the bed and wrapped an arm around me.

I smiled at him. "So he's my cousin?" Chase asked as he looked over at Connor again and then at us. We nodded smiling as he looked at the blue eyed baby.

"He's soooooo cute!" Ally squealed as Luke was holding him. "Who though?" I asked giggling. Connor was playing with Luke's lip ring as Luke giggled. "Both." We said at the same time and he turned to face us. "Oh.... Um..." His face was bright red.

"This is so cute!" Ally squealed as Chase nodded. "In one month you'll have your baby girl." I reminded her. "Yeah." She rubbed her tummy and Chase smiled. "I'm gonna be a big brother." He said proudly.

"Yes Chase. How do you feel?" I asked him as I put my fist out pretending it was microphone. "I'm happy." He answered. "Mini Luke." Ally laughed.
(My day is... Fun.)

"Whaaat? Okay maybe I WAS awkward but not ANYMORE." He defended. I coughed and he glared at me. "You're still awkward. My awkward penguin." I told him as he waddled over to me.

"Aha." Ally smiled as she got up with Chase. "Good night guys." She smiled. "Bye!" Me and Luke waved as she closed the door quietly behind her.

"Am I THAT awkward though?" Luke asked as he put Connor in his cradle. "Mostly, yeah." I told him as he threw on a white T- shirt and put on his plaid pajama pants. I tied my hair into a bun and got into bed.

"Really?" He asked. "Yeah." I answered as he snuggled close to me. "Aww. Okay. I'll atop being.... Awkward." He told me. "No! You can't do that! IfyoudoiwillcanceltheweddingLucasRobertHemmimgs." I told him quickly.

"You wouldn't."

"Yes I would."

"No you wouldn't."

"Why wouldn't I?"

"Because  you wuv me."

"Not anymore."

I turned to face the wall. "Aww c'mon." He tried turning me around. "Leave me aloooooneeeeeee!" I told him childishly. "You're not my friend anymore."

"Say something I'm giving up on you." He said mocking the same tone I had used before. I giggled and turned back. He smiled, showing off his dimples. I poked his dimple and he giggled.

"I do wuv you."

"I wuv you more."

Ally's P.O.V

"Babeeee!" I heard Calum whine. "Vat?" I asked him as I laid in bed. "What are we gonna name our baby girl?" He asked. "Um there's still one more month Calum. We can worry about that later, now go get me the remote." I told him as I stated to pull the covers on me.

"It's right there." He told me as he pointed to the bedside table. "So? I don't care. Get it for me." I told him, he sighed and got it. He gave it to me with a weak smile. "CALUUMM!" I whined.

"What?" He asked a bit annoyed. "Cwuddle?" I asked. He smiled and got in bed with me and cuddled me to sleep. "Cuddle." He said into my hair.
_______________________

Hiya guys. How are you? It's been so long since I've updated I know. Lol.

QOTC: Favorite TØP song?

AOTC: The Pantaloon, Polarize, The Judge, Holding On To You GONER 

I dedicate this chapter to 5sosfamforeveh
Ily! :*