a change

"Ok....why are we visiting the hospital so often nowadays??I hate the smell here"
"James, if you dont like to be here you may go. Seriously , I am fine."
"No you are not fine Wattney, do you know you were behaving like an alien last night. What, what were you saying? Something......instollment auf meshins ... and stuff. What was that??"

"Uhhh.....I.. uhh.."staggered wattney
"Yes doctor please come"
"I have news for you."said the doctor gravely." Well..uh..now he is fine ...but on doing an overall scan of his brain we came across a unique kind of neuron floating in the grey matter. A big prominent one. With a developed cyton, never have I seen it before in my practice of 40 years. Its wierd..... as of now we don't know what to do . He can go home ..... cuz we can see nothing dangerous in his body.....just that wierd neuron."

"Yes doc.. even I think that a small invisible 'nerun' or whatever you call it can do nothing to his huge fat body.
So can he leave.
*This story is not going to be simple.*

"Yes he can, but remember James. ...that neuron (he said it with a special stress on the word neuron), though so little can cause severe damages............... ....................................................
And James , I am sorry I didnt tell this to you before. You have a similar neuron, no, some similar neurons in your brain too. remember the suicide that you were trying to do?.... it was because of that silly neuron... I think.

James went pale. He did not have anything to say cause he was shocked till the moon and back. Back then ... in the hospital he had felt really wierd as if he held all the power in the world, those angle and root signs had made him feel invincible. Was it because of the neurons.? What was happening inside his body? Is he not a human? Then why is he so diffrent? Why only he ....... and wattney.? What was it? And why? And how?
Questions were rotating inside james' mind while wattney was unaware of the situation. As they both walked home silently, it was james who was panicking this time and not wattney.
------------------------------------------
"Welcome back to the LA news station. Today I, Claudine is gonna tell you ,nah, show you something that will kill you, not literally but figuratively......" she said as she walked over to a long but very slim pit in the sands of santa monica beach , at one corner of the pit were seven small channels prying out like a delta. It was somewhat like a footprint of a seven toed man or perhaps not a man at all ....."

"This is quiet unusual" said the president in his grave voice while itching his beard. The huge 42 inch TV screen was blaring in his cosy office. He was worried.
It was something which had never happened before in the history of LA. Never!....
Not only the president but every citizen of LA was surprised. First the thingthatlookedlikeaUFO and then this wierd pit.
The president wanted to do something about this. But the question is WHAT? The question also is What is it that it is floating in the sky and horrifying everyone???
____________________________________
Meanwhile Wattney is lying in the hospital .
"Aren't wierd things happening in LA nowadays?" Asks Wattney

"I know right. I was wondering whether that UFO thing and the footprints are connected. Like they both appeared on the same beach ...so maybe.." said Bill.

"Anyways where is James . I have to tell him some thing very important."

"He is not well so he decided to stay at home . He would probably come to meet you in the evening"

"Not well ? Are u serious? Then Bill please go and take care of him. He might do something stupid. I have doctors here to take care of me. And. Thanx for coming by the way.."

______________________________________