It's My Birthday!

"Hey guys common, how can you all be so dull.? Its my birthday man! Lets go somewhere guys!"
James requested his freinds.

Yeah, right lets go somewhere, infact; lets go to the same club where you got run down. We all will go there, we will get drunk, again you would get one of your adrenaline rushes, again you will have a blow on your this empty head and then you will be lying here in the same bed with a nervous disorder!Really are you out of your mind or what? You either enjoy this birthday and die or you lie in bed today and enjoy rest of your birthdays . You choose . "said his freind

"I will stay here. Alright?"said James but in his heart he had determined to enjoy his birthday to the fullest ,may what come.
He gently put his bandaged head on the pillow and closed his eyes to imagine his escape from the hospital.
He imagined himself climbing the ladder and nearing the high walled window of the hospital storeroom. He was climbing each step with difficulty and as he was nearing the window , he could suddenly see the corners of the window coming towards him and these corners further splitted up into twos, then fours and then eights. Then these little angles formed tiny square root signs and minute numbers took shelter under these signs , then these got merged together by multiplication signs and then became smaller by divi..........

-------------------------------------
"Ah! What the hell? Why did you wake me Wattney?"said an angry James

"Why did I wake you! You are asking me why did I wake you huh?!Well if I would'nt have woken you up then you would have been behind the lockups in the case of attempting suicide! You were trying to jump from that stupid window? Like seriously? Look James you need to take care of yourself okay.!
You are not well and you cant enjoy your this birthday and you will have to accept this fact of your life!! Alright? Alright ? James? Oh! Youre asleep again . Oh dear! Alright ill take your leave. I wish we could do something for your birthday!

------------------------------------
James' diary entry for 26 January ,2016.

Hey I turned 19 yesterday, well I would have put an exclamation mark if I would have been excited about this but I am not . I was just lying in this damn hospital bed. And I dont think it deserves an exclamation mark . My freinds just came to meet me and cheer me and altogether remind me that I will have to stay in bed only. Oh dear ! They have been with me since years and still haven't understood me! Do you think I am gonna sit quietly in bed, have my medicines and behave like a little boy trying to impress his grandma!
Every day is to celebrate. If not my birthday then any other day! I can't deprive myself of the fun for such a long time. Wattney cares alot that is why I have not invited him. All the others are gonna come today! Yeah! We're gonna have some real fun tonight!
Yours James.
--------------------------------

"Why the hell are you'll so late. I've been waiting for you'll since ages. Daniel, have you got them bottles?Good. Come up all of you.
Its party time!!!!