Newspaperdom

'The way to disaster as well as triumph for a celebrity is media,'

Katie Holmes is normal girl of twenty, living with hubbub and casualties in life. She, is involved in newspaperdom and what she particularly hated was celebrities. Her only allergy.
Writing articles for the famous newspaper, 'Behind The Camera' was a small job she did.

Whatever maybe the cause, she couldn't help here hatred for celebrities before Elmore Steve came into the limelight.

Elmore Steve was the youngest national soccer player till what history could read, he was also the youngest to be the captain of the England soccer team.

Their meeting was the start to the end. The thing that pinched Elmore was Katie's hatred for celebrities. It was a start of a cliché romance which Katie neglected.

Is the fate destined? Will Katie overcome here hatred? Will the most "popular" Elmore get what he deserves? Will their love story ever have a confession? Will the newspaperdom allow this unconditional love?
~*~

Hello people,
This story is going to be my first one.. so sit back and enjoy reading it. Please, a big huge PLEASE, don't try to cheat with my book.
All rights reserved.

If any flaws in the chapters, I do expect an alert. Plzzzzzzzz comment, so that I know where I am going wrong.

So the next chapter is the start of this story,  'Newspaperdom.'

*Unchecked*