Chapter One

My name is Chase Falls, I moved away in search of a new life and ended up in Woodsboro. I didn't know what it really had in store for me.. until now. In order for you to under stand I should start from the beginning...

I drove for 5 hours until the sign came into view "Woodsboro". As soon as I read it there was nothing but trees surrounding me now.

I continued to drive, after a couple of minutes my car started to stop I drove it to the side of the road then it completely stop.

I got out of the car and opened the hood, before I could look I heard a noise which made me quickly turn around. There was nothing.

I started to turn back around, but jumped in fear. There was this guy stand by my car mirror.

"sorry I didn't mean to scare you" he said.

"um.. its okay" I said.

"my name is James Woods" he said, as he held out his hand.

"Chase..Chase Falls" I said, and shook his hand, "I was just passing through" I continued.

I noticed he was looking down a little bit so I connected his eyes and saw he was looking at my necklace. "you like" I said reaching for it and holding it.

"um.. yeah" he said sounding off, "so let's see what's wrong" he continued looking at my car. Before I could blink he said "done".

"wow.. really" I said as I got in my car and started it back up.

"thanks so much" I said.

"anytime" he said

before I could say anything else he was gone. I looked around and surprise not to see him.