Chapter 29

500 READS THANK YOU SO MUCH

•T O X I C•

"Liar." Bang

Pain. And then darkness.

•S K I P•

I wake up on a beach, the same beach were I saw mom. Lying on the damp sand, I sit up and jump to my feat. Wearing a snow white dress I was bare foot, with my hair in a braid.

Then I remember how I got here. Ryan, my own brother shot me in the skull. A bullet to the brain.

The guys. I know their fighting BLi right now. I just wish I was there to fight alongside them, their my friends. And I haven't had friends like that in a long time.

So is this my heaven? No. It's not. Party isn't here. I know he was a mess when I was in BLi, but now, he's taking his anger out on them. Anger leads to hate, and hate leads to suffering. Look at me quoting Star Wars when I should be figuring out how to get OUT OF HERE. But I know that I can't, I'm stuck here.

I start to sprint down the beach, racing to find a way out. So far, I find nothing. But where's Mom?

I walk further and further, the sound of the waves crash into shore, leaving a soothing feel. I walk away from the shore and I find a beach house.

Sprinting like a cheetah goes after its prey, I run towards it. The dark teal wood brings off a island feel. I race on the porch, and then I open the door.

I walk inside, finding my mother sitting on one of the couches, reading a book silently. It's so peaceful that I miss the action in the Zones.

"Mom?" I question. She looks up at me, and walks over to me and embraces me into a hug. I hug back.

"El oh my gosh. What happened, why are you back here." She threw questions at me.

I felt a tear roll down my cheek. "Ryan
S-shot me in the head." I bluntly stated.

Mom gasped. "I know he was brainwashed and all, but he wouldn't shoot you? You're his sister."

I sighed in frustration. "Apparently not." She gave me a sympathetic look. "Sweetie it's ok." She pulled me back into a hug.

"Party." I started to cry harder. Mom just hugged me tighter. "M-mom I-I have t-to go back." I sob.

She pulled away from me and just looked at me, sullen. "El, I don't think you can go back."

My heart just fell to my stomach. "W-what? Mom you don't understand, need him. He makes me happy, he makes me laugh, cry and he brings out the best in me. He looks past that weak girl he saw in high school. He gives me hope, because the only hope for me is him."

BLAHHH
It's short and shitty and late ik
I have such bad writers block and I'm switching the POVs between Party and Toxic so yeah bai
~Lar