Chapter 3

Niall's PoV: 

'Jedd is this really necessary?' I groaned . We were in the car on our way to some magazine event , which as you can probably tell I was dreading. It's always the same with magazine shoots , fake smiles, cold coffee and the cramps from standing still in the same pose as they take photos. 

'Yes Niall' Jedd replied, 'it's good exposure for both you and the family'.

I sighed and turned my attention back to the view outside the window, the trees becoming more spaced out as we headed closer into the city. 

Soon we arrived at a large building , which is where I presumed the shoot would be happening . It was made completely out of glass and was about thirty stories high. 

Impressive.

I muttered my thanks to the chauffeur as he opened the door and I got out and onto the sidewalk . I strode into the building, not bothering to wait for Jedd - he can find his own way. 

As soon as I walked in the chattery bustling atmosphere stopped. Everyone went silent and just looked at me. You could hear them muttering and whispering about how 'the prince is here', some girls even stopping to straighten out their skirts , and pushing out their chests further. They couldn't capture my attention through. 

Suddenly a small women with a camera around her neck scurried up to me.

'Hello prince Niall, I'm Julie your photographer. If you would please follow me, I will take you to the studio where we will be spending the day' she said to be. She ushered me into the lift and pressed the floor thirty button.