3

~I hope you guys are enjoying this so far let me know if u want me to write more~
Maddie's pov*
I unpack my few things into my room when I get a text
Joey😍🔥: are u sure it's right address this house it huge
Maddie: lol Ik and yes it is😂
Joey😍🔥:damn ok
Maddie: I see u let me open the gate
Joey😍🔥: k
I open the gate and see them pull up and park they walk up to the door and I great them
Maddie: hey guys who are ur friends?"
Joey: oh I hope you don't mind we brought a couple of friends"
Maddie: not at all"
Tayler: this is Cody, Keilanne, and Charles"
Maddie: hi nice to meet you guys I'm Maddie"
I let let them in and we go into my part of the house I show them around
Everybody: dang ur house is nice"
Maddie: lol thank you guys ur welcome when ever just text before u come"
Tayler: wow your too nice"
Maddie: nah I would get bored if I don't have people here with me all the time."
We go into my room and hang while jamming out to music. We make some music.lys did u guys by chance bring bathing suits?
Joey: no but our friend Jordan is meeting us here so we can ask him to pick up some stuff."
Maddie: ok good because I can only supply a bathing suit to keilanne"
Jordan arrives and the boys get their bathing suits while me and keilanne change we come out in out bathing suits (pic above) I was in a all black and keilanne was in a yellow top and black bottoms to tbh we looked good!
We walk out and we the boys stare
The boys: damn"
We laugh and tell them to get dressed already!
Joey's pov we walk to the bathroom when Taylor says to me
Tayler: dang Man U better make ur move before any other guy does."
Joey: I know but we just met."
Tayler: don't you believe in true love I see the way u look at her not like a piece of meat like other guys would."
Joey: really?
Tayler: yea and go get dress she's waiting for u!"
Maddie's pov* I see the boys come out all dressed i look and Joey and see I him smile at me I blush I walk up to him and hug him.
While hugging him he picks me up and runs to the pool with me in my hands I scream for keilanne to save me. They all chaise Joey to the pool and he jumps in with me still in his arms. He comes out of the water laughing and I just look at him not funny while smiling. Everyone else jumps in and splashes all over us the water was nice and warm so I wasn't cold when Joey and I jumped in. We play around and throw in all the pool toys we have and play volley ball In the pool. I think about how this is the most fun I've ever had in forever. We take cool videos and pictures of us all jumping and doing flips into the pool we get some soda a chill in the spa after a while we finally get out and change into some pjs. We go into my theater and pick a movie to watch all the boys wanted to watch a scary movie so we did I sat next to Joey and cuddled up next to him so I wouldn't get scared which is probably the reason the joys picked it. I love scary movies but I'm also I scaredy cat so I have to watch them with someone. The movie ended and went to my room to chill by  then it was already  1am everyone was tried so they went home except Joey. We aren't dating yet but I honestly wish we were we go in my bed and cuddle and I fall sleep in joeys arms.