6

*First thing is I'm so sorry I've took so long to update... I deleted watt pad for a while when I started high school, today for some reason I decided to get watt pad back So hopefully I'll writing more and get some more chapters out for you guys. I hope you enjoy this chapter.*

*Maddies pov*
I wake up not remembering shit from last night, feeling my hang over hitting me hard I try to figure out what happened. I felt weird, I realized that I'm naked and memory of last night hit me. I get up and put on my Calvin Klein set and one of joeys shirts. And go into the bathroom kinda scared that I might be pregnant but then I remember that my mom doesn't trust me at all and made me go get a birth control shot that lasts for 3 months before I went out to live with my dad. I feel a weight being lifted off my shoulders when I remember that and go and lay back down with Joey. He wakes up when I cuddle when I get back in bed.
Joey:" good morning princess"
Maddie: "morning" * I say in a relieved tone*
Joey realizes that he is naked and I watch the memories slap in right in the face. He gets up without saying a word and goes into the bathroom and puts some clothes on he comes out looking like he's ready to go somewhere.
Maddie: "where the fuck are you going?"
Joey: "to go get you a pregnancy test"
I laugh "don't worry about it I'm on birth control"
Joey:"oh thank god, I didn't plan for us to have kids this soon."
Maddie: "us?"
Joey: " ya I know we haven't been together that long but plan to be with your for the rest of my life"
I smile and get up and put some nike pros on and grab the keys to my car and my stuff and ask Joey if he wants to come to my place. He says yes of corse and I us drive home.
*i know it's kinda short and boring but I'm going to start writing more so maybe I'll have another chapter out tonight*