Short Explanations

Xero had left the dance studio and I tried my best to follow him.

"Xero, where are you going?" I asked calling after him.

"Go back to the studio." He said as he kept walking faster with his fall form. I was almost jogging to keep up with him. He ended up at an office when I was right behind him. I tried grabbing the back of his shirt, but he removed my hand forcefully as he knocked.

"Come in!"

He opened the door and it was their manager. His name was Kim Chung-Ho and was a shorter man with short black hair and was a tanner Korean with a few age spots. He was still handsome.

"Ah, Ji-Ho, you're here. And I see you've brought Mi-Yoon."

"Do you condone the relationship between Mi-Yoon and Jin Hyosang?" Mr. Kim looked at him curiously and confused.

"Kidoh? Why no." He slowly became more and more worried. "They shouldn't even be having contact with each other."

"Well according to Kidoh, they are together." Xero exclaimed.

"Mr. Kim! If I could explain: I was out at the mall with Kidoh and Yano and a couple of fans assumed I was in a relationship with him. It's a huge misunderstanding!" I became more and more panicked and filled with anxiety.

"Well," he started. "If that's what you say, then I'll let it pass for today. But, you know the agreement was to not associate with people outside of ToppDogg." He said sitting down becoming more and more stern.

I became embarrassed and looked down. "Yes sir."

He looked at Ji-Ho. "See Xero, problem solved. Now, you two need to learn to stop arguing because the group is going on a little vacation coming up here."

"Vacation?" Ji-Ho asked confused. "But what about Bang-"

"Never mind that. I'll postpone the showcase. They have an upcoming album releasing soon anyway. You'll be gone in America for two weeks." He gave a very short explanation, but I could see in his eyes their was something more to what he was saying.

"What for?" I asked curiously.

"So the group can bond and become closer. Everyone has been quite tense lately." I still wasn't buying it. There was more to what he was saying. But, Xero didn't mind. It was June and he wanted to go on vacation. He bowed and left but I stayed.

"Mr. Kim," I asked quietly. He looked up from his paperwork. "What is the real reason that we are going to America?"

He smiled at me warmly. "I just was a little hopeful."

What? He saw the weird look I had on my face and he continued on to elaborate more.

"All of you being together with no cameras or anyone bothering you will help all of you bond and be together. You'll be in harmony together." He paused to look at me. "And it could possibly also speed up the program."

Bingo.

I nodded my head and bowed. "My apologizes sir. I'll trust you from now on." I said and was about to leave.

"Kai." He said calling after me. I turned back to look at him. "Take good care of them over there for me. You guys leave in three days." I shut the door quietly. I closed my eyes and leaned against the door. When I opened them, Xero was standing there waiting.

"Are you coming or not?" He asked me nervously. Now he was back to being kind again? Man, he was so confusing. But I was more confused on what could possibly happen in America! What if hell broke lose? What will I do? Be stuck there with 10 psychopaths for two weeks? Lord, wherever you are, be with me.

---

Hey guys! I know it's super short but I just wanted to add this chapter in to make a transition into what's happening next. I promise it's nothing super crazy! But I love you!