Part 1

No ones POV
The loud crack of a whip silenced the crowd and snapped Guardian out of his trance, Staring into oblivion as he looked at the stage. The brown scaled dull colored dragon looked at the crowd as he spoke with his confident loud voice. "And now the prize of today's sale.." He said and as the Dragoness was dragged up onto the stage Guardian's eyes widened in surprise. She wasn't as dull colored as his subjects that he watched over, The darkest shade of dark blue, Dark teal eyes, Yellow slightly chipped horns and under scales with rectangular shaped stripes on them that seemed to be a brighter shade of teal. Her claws slightly webbed as he noticed the deadly poisonous barb on her tail similar to that of a scorpion's. Yet he also noticed the whip slash on the right side of her face blood slightly dripping down as she looked at the crowd, hidden in those sad eyes was a burning fire. Murmurs rang out amongst the crowd as the Slave market boss called out to the crowd. "This time it's not jewels....its diamonds only" he said.
Diamond were the hardest to find yet Guardian's kingdom was wealthy attracting attention from all around the world. "Her name is Abyssal. She is shy,Kind,Smart,Caring and Strong" The slave market owner said before bids were shouted from the crowd.
"5 diamonds!"
"10 diamonds!"
"17 diamonds!"
"24 diamonds!"
"30 diamonds!"
"500 DIAMONDS!!"

There was silence as Guardian had roared it above the yelling crowd and he got up off the makeshift made throne for which only he could sit on and made his way to the stage Abyssal looking at him frozen in place.
"Y-Your...M-My Ki-King.... 50 diamonds?" The slave market boss stuttered on his words in disbelief. "Yes.." Guardian responded walking towards her some feet taller than Abyssal who dared to not speak.
He gave the diamonds to the slave market owner and had guards escort him back to the palace with his new slave.

Abyssal's POV
<I have just been bought by a god!! A ruler! Should I talk? No...That would be foolish!....I'll wait to see what I have to do.....maybe he will be better than my owners before?..> I thought to myself as we arrived. Guards opening doors as I looked around nervously. Lead by yours truly, we made our way to a room that looked like it was his. He had me enter although confused I did as told before hearing him ask the guards to leave so we could be alone. "You may speak you know... I don't mind" he said "O-okay m-my k-King" I said speaking though it was a bit shaky and cracked since I haven't talked in maybe five years. He looked at me with those dark emerald eyes  "With all the slaves here, So many think they work hard...no I treat them with Kindness and Respect..Just as they do for me...But when we have very special guest they must work hard so I am not caught...I did not make these rules...but I disagree with them...all you have to do Abyssal is help with keeping the place neat and clean that is all I ask of you" he said in a soft kind voice surprising me "Now off you go! Make some friends!" He said chuckling as he politely shooed me out of his room as I quietly chuckled leaving his room.