Chapter 1 Part 1-White

After the great creation of spectrum White had awaken to the surprise of other colors just like him but the difference being that they were made from the moods that White had used to create the light, so that said so they were the creations of White himself, white was curious to how the colors would except him and how he could explain how they are living, so White had went to each and every color and explained to them who they were and where they had came from, the first one White started with was Blue when White saw Blue he had felt a bit of sadness and depression from him so he approached him in a calm manner so that he may not frighten him, after getting to know Blue he figured out that Blue created from his sadness, the same sadness he had knowing that he was alone. White had then went on to Red, now meeting Red wasn't easy for him you see because Red was always full of hatred always mad not knowing what he is where he came from and what his purpose is.

White approached Red at a brute manner and was up front serious with him, the reason he went with that kind of approach is because White had known that just talking to Red in any other way he would not listen nor pay respect to him after a while White had finally gotten all the words through to him and explained to him what his current presence meant and knowing Red he had doubted any of what White said was true. White had learned that Red was created from the anger and frustration he had from being alone for so long. White went on to Yellow next now without even approaching or talking to Yellow he could already tell that Yellow was the happy and cheerful side of him. When White had seen Yellow the first thing he was was Yellow twirling around shooting color into all the flowers that surrounded him. As White was approaching him Yellow looked at White and tilted his head in wonder, White did not understand what Yellow was wondering, but I will tell you what it was Yellow was wondering what White was because Yellow could see the moods that filled everyone, everyone except for White. White went to Yellow with a bit of a dull manner and they talked, White got the answer he had expected, Yellow being the happy creation of himself, seeing Yellow brought wonder to White because White had never been happy and had not known how he could exist.

White had looked down to the appearance of a Violet trail, White had known that it had to lead to another color so White had talked to Blue, Red, and Yellow, and had gotten them to agree on venturing off to find the color, so White and the others had set off in an attempt to explore spectrum in hopes that what they will find is the next piece of the rainbow. -WR