Prologue

Lets see here... Oh right this is the prologue ok lets see here, um lets start with the beginning before the dawn of time before there was a Rainbow Kingdom or even the Spectrum at that there was one man he sat there alone floating around in the empty abyss of Darkness. His name was White, yes yes I know what your thinking where did the Royalty come from well let me finish telling the story and you will hear it, he sat there with nothing he knew nothing he had nothing. Now the only only thing he knew was himself until it happened.

What happened you ask, Oh well the spectrum that is what happened, ah yes the spectrum the most beautiful thing to ever happen, you know what let me describe it to you so that you can understand how it went, basically in the dark abyss as White sat there he grew tired of being alone there, he grew anger, sadness, misery, and he kept all that inside of him until it happened, he just let it all out, White had grown bright so bright that it filled out the entire darkness and then as the light traveled through the darkness the light bounced across crystals that were floating around when the light hit one it sent a beam into another until all the crystals had a connecting light then the light pulled all the crystals together and formed the Prism the most powerful thing in all of spectrum. As the prism formed White had shot all the white light he had in him into the prism. Once White ran out of power he sat there nearly unconscious until the explosion.

The prism had to much light inside of it and it caused the prism to explode, shattering the prism into pieces it also formed spectrum an entire world and was filled with color, White had fallen unconscious until he later woken up to such a surprise, there were others!. White had yet to be alone anymore, it turned out that once the prism exploded it split the power that White had into multiple colors each with the personality that White had yet to hide, but not only were the other colors created but also there was on that was shot off into the other side of spectrum one color that hated all others, that color was Black, the creation of the darkness but im not going to jump into his story just yet you must read through to his page to find that out. -WR