Chapter 4

My eyes began to widen at the thought of what could be happening. 

If i was in a cartoon not only smoke, but fire would be coming out of my ears.

"Um Sam.. are u okay?" Luke questioned.

I ignored his question and I immiedietly looked at Louis,

"Where is Harry?!"

"I dont know... he left with Allie around 20 minutes ago."

20 fucking minutes ago.

A  lot can happen in 20 minutes. 

I'm gonna get arrested for killing a celebrity. Allie was never really close with her mom so I took her role when it came to boys. and honestly shes been hurt so many times that i feel like i need to play not only the mom role but the dad and big brother role.

"Don't worry mate. Harry wouldn't do anything to her. She's only what 17?" Niall said as he failed in his attempt to soothe me.

"Shes 18."

"Oh." Niall's response is enough for me.

"Where would they be?!" i inquire from Liam.

"Well maybe in Harry's dressing room?" I raise my eyebrows at him and he immiedietly answers,

"First door on the right down the hall." 

"Why are you getting so worked up?" Zayn asked

"It's just she's been hurt so much. I don't want Harry to use her and just throw her away. When she falls, she falls hard. And usually when she falls she ends up being broken and I try to piece her back together. She puts herself back together with glue and pretends the glue is strong enough to hold herself together." I sigh and i soon feel Luke's hands rubbing circles in my back as he tries soothing me.

I finally begin to calm down when the door opens and reveals a watery eyed Allie.

"