Epilogue

2 Years Later

*Shé*

Xander has been healthy for the past 2 years and I couldn't be happier. Who would've thought the doctors would've made such a huge mistake. Belle will be turning three soon and I have a huge surprise for Xander.

"Come on Belle, mama's sugar foot, we gotta make it home before daddy gets there."

She looks up at me with those big blue eyes and says, "Mommy, daddy say he no be home to 3 pm."

I laugh at her grammar and say, "Honey its close to three now and if we want daddy to be surprised then we need to get there before he does." I place her into her car seat and buckle her in. Once I've double checked the buckles I get in the driver's seat and pull off, headed for home. I pull up out side our home and rush and get Belle out, grab the bags and hustle into the house. Once inside I unload the decorations I brought from Party City and start to set up. Belle tries to help but she honestly does more damage than good but you can't tell her that. She spills glitter on the floor and while I'm sweeping it up I hear the garage door opening and then a few seconds later I hear car doors being locked, Xander home.

"Come on pumpkin lets meet daddy at the door."

Belle reaches her arms up towards me letting me know that she wants to be picked up. I lift her up onto my hip and go stand by the door and when Xander walks in I say, "Happy Father's Day!"

He smiles and pulls m and Layla into a bone crushing hug. He looks around and takes in the decorations I hung up and says, "Baby, why does it look like a baby shower in here?"

I smile and give him the box I was holding be hind my back and say, "Open this."

Inside there are two blue pacifiers, we are having twin boys. I watch his face as it dawns on him and he jumps up in joy, kissing me and Belle. He says "Finally, we have been trying for so long. Shé, I love you."

"I Love You Too!"

And I mean it with all my heart.