Chapter 6

×Xander×

Today I have a doctor appointment to the Lung Specialist, he called asking for me and my spouse to come in.

When Shé and I pull up to the center I grab her hand and say, "No matter what he tells us, it will be okay."

She nods and gets Belle out who is 2 months away from turning 1. I just hope I get to see it. As Shé walks ahead of me pushing Belle in her stroller, I notice her butt has gotten even bigger after the pregnancy and her hips have gotten wider. I smile to myself because it looks like she might be pregnant again. She turns around and says, "Were you looking at my butt?"

I laugh and say, "Sweetness, your my wife. Would you rather I look at someone else's?"

"No. Just lets get this over." She replies with much attitude.

"What did I tell you about giving me mouth?" I warn her.

She spins around, with Belle looking surprised at the sudden movement and walks off. I chuckle and say to myself "Definitely pregnant."

"Don't mumble under your breath, Xander.", she tells back go me.

I play with Belle as I wait for the doctor to come into the room. She looks just like me with blue eyes. I love her so much, along with her lovely mother. Shé is currently looking through a Peoples magazine and bouncing her leg. She looks up at me and gives me a tight smile. I reach over and take her hand. The doctor knocks and opens the door.

"Mr. & Mrs. Demincio I have wonderful news. You do not have lung cancer." Dr. Reed exclaims.

"What?" Shé and I say simultaneously.

"What we first tested as Lung cancer is just a very terrible lung infection. But it has been clearing up which made us retest. And it came back as a lung infection. Your not going to die."

By now Shé is crying, which is making Belle cry. I rock Belle and pull Shé to me so I can comfort her. She wraps her arms around me and just sobs. I turn to the doctor and say, "Are you sure?"

He nods and says, "You should continue to take you medicine and come back in 3 months."

I nod and he leaves. I get Belle calmed down and Shé just looks shocked. I kiss her and say, "Baby lets go home."