CHAPTER 24

a/n
umm... so two chapters in like an hour?:-))) you're welcome.
some... things... might happen... in the end ;)));););;););););) superfluffy and hssjkddlf

"We're here." Scott said and woke Mitch up.
"Mmhm... Five more minutes." He mumbled, turning to face the window of the car.
"Babe, I need to be fast. My flight leaves in two and a half hours and I have to drive for half an hour." Scott said softly. The tour was over and they were back in the states. Scott had booked a flight that stopped in Texas so he could say goodbye to Mitch. He would continue to Las Vegas in a few hours.
"Oh." Mitch was wide awake now, a tear rolling down his cheek. "I don't want you to leave." He said, looking down at his lap.
"Love, don't cry. I have some free time now, I can come to visit. I have the time, I have the money, I have the want to. I'll come back soon."
"You promise?" Mitch asked, lifting his head up and looking into Scott's eyes. The taller man lifted his chin up and leaned in to give him a soft kiss.
"I promise. Now stop the tears and go hug your family!" Scott said and let out a laugh when Mitch all but rushed into the building in front of them. He got Mitch's suitcase from the back of his car and went inside as well, shooking his head when he saw Mitch bawling in his mother's arms. "Hey guys." He said and blushed when Nel came to give him a hug.
"Oh Scott, how I've waited to see you. You are such a talented singer and an amazing man, based on what Mitch has been telling us." She said and pulled him into another hug. Scott sent a glance at Mitch, who just laughed.
"So nice to meet you, Nel." Scott smiled and Mitch grinned at the two, holding Kelly close.
"I missed you more than anything, Monkey." He said, nuzzling his face against her cheek.
"I missed you more, Mitchie. I'm so happy you're home! Marley can't play with dolls!" Kelly said and kissed Mitch's cheek. Mitch let out a loud laugh and sat up, balancing her on his hip. "Hey Szcott!" She said and held her arms up, gesturing she wanted him to take her into his lap.
"Hey, you. What's up?" Scott smiled and held her.
"I'm happy because my brother is home!"
"I'm glad you're happy. He's great company." Scott smiled and looked at Mitch, who was looking at his lap. Scott set Kelly down and looked at Nel, pointing at the stairs. Nel nodded and he quickly mouthed a "thank you" to her.
"You two go have some alone time while we make dinner, okay?" Nel asked sweetly.
"Oh, I can help--" Mitch started, stopping when he saw his mom's glare. "Okay." He said and ran up the stairs.
"Mitch." Scott said and pulled the smaller man into his arms.
"Please don't, Scott." Scott felt his heart breaking. Mitch hadn't told him he loved him in days. He'd been oddly quiet and had hardly slept at night. He avoided touching Scott, avoided talking to him as much as he could. He had taken longer walks and showers than usual and he hadn't asked Scott to join him.
"I'm leaving in about an hour. You know that, right?" Scott asked, trying to get Mitch to understand.
"Yeah. So what? It's an hour. I see you all the time." Mitch shrugged and plopped down on his bed with his phone in his hand.
"Mitch, I'm leaving to Las Vegas in two hours. You won't see me everyday. You won't see me in weeks." Scott sighed. Mitch's head shot up.
"Oh, fuck." He said and jumped into Scott's arms. "I didn't even remember that."
Scott felt his heart warming when Mitch pressed his lips against his. He set Mitch down on the bed and kissed down his neck, hovering above him.
"I'm going to miss you so much." Mitch whispered. Scott smiled slightly and felt his eyes watering. He laid down next to Mitch and drew circles on his chest.
"Are you okay?" He asked, trying to look into Mitch's eyes.
"No." Mitch whispered after a few minutes.
"Want to share?" Scott said softly, hoping to get something out of Mitch.
"I was really stupid. I hate that I actedlike that to you. I just love you so much, I can't even think about you leaving me." Mitch said, staring at the ceiling. A few tears rolled down his cheeks. "I can't stand the idea of you with someone else. You loving someone else." More tears found their way to Mitch's beautiful eyes. "I was so sure you just said you loved me because you didn't want to be alone. But when I saw you with her, I knew you really loved me. Because I know that at any second, you could just leave me and go with her. But you didn't. You watched me act like a five-year-old and still told me you loved me. You still tried to hold me at night, even though I resisted. And dear lord how I wanted you to hold me. But I just couldn't let you. But you tried. You kissed me. You cried for me at night. Yeah, I heard your phone calls with Kirstie." He laughed a little. "I love it how you turned to my best friend when you didn't know what to do with me. You really care about me."
"More than anything..." Scott said and smiled slightly.
"Shh, I'm not done yet." Mitch laughed. "You showed me you loved me. You showed me that you don't have to say "I love you" to say I love you." (what up troye) "I really love you, Scott." Mitch said and kissed the man beside him.
"I love you more." Scott said, wiping the tears from his cheeks.
"Not possible." Mitch said and nuzzled his face into the crook of Scott's neck. Scott pulled him closer and kissed his head.
"I got you something," he said and balanced himself up on his elbow, watching Mitch do the same. He reached into his pocket, taking out a small box.
"Oh my God, Scott..." Mitch's eyes widened and his hand shot to his mouth.
"It's probably not what you think it's going to be. But it is a promise ring." Scott smiled. "It's a promise from me to you, to stay loyal and faithful and to not forget you ever."
"Why are you so perfect?" Mitch cried when Scott slipped the rings on their fingers.
"The same goes to you."
"Do you really think I'll let you leave after this?" Mitch said and pulled him into a kiss. "You can't go."
"Well... I could book a new flight for tomorrow?" Scott said, Mitch nodding rapidly. "Okay, then."
"Okay, then."
"Mitch!" Nel's voice boomed through the hallway. "We're all gonna go to the store to get some things. We'll be back in an hour or so..."
"Okay!" Mitch yelled and smirked when he heard the door close and silence fill the house.
"Mitch, what are you doing?" Scott asked when Mitch crawled onto his lap, straddling his waist.
"What do you think I'm doing? Take off your clothes." He demanded, throwing his shirt into the corner of the room.
"Mitch, are you sure?" Scott asked and blushed.
"Yes, I'm a hundred percent sure, Scott. I love you."
"I love you too, Mitch."

i literally wrote this in like 20 minutes and idk how i feel about it and it's so fluffy and idk if it's my style at all but here it issssssssdddssss and also... sex :/)-)-)):)/)-):?:/)/))::)/)/):$)//)-))::):))/)/)/)/):)):)/)/)/)-)-)-i'm15yearsoldifeelashamedashell

love you and please let me know what you think about the chapter! :)

amanda x