day 9

Don't judge my crappy drawing.
But today is headcanon (s)?
: Nick felt uneasy. Watermelon, cantaloupe, or ballons? He projected his thoughts to Kody and Caleb. Caleb responded first.WATERMELON! "Oranges you ding dong." Kody projected her thoughts to him. The thing was Nick was dared to dress up as Simi for the rest of the week. It was monday.
Nick grabbed a bag of oranges. "You sure they will fit in the bra." Nicks face exploded in heat as he projected his thoughts to Kody."yes and stop blushing I swear all of New Orleans can see you."That didn't help it just made it worse.Nick walked up to the cash register and paid for the oranges. He walked outside to calebs car where a bored caleb was waiting."about time." He said his voice full of boredem."hey you don't have to wear a bra."nick slid into the car. Kody was in the mall looking for a corset, leggings, and a frilly tutu.She went to the halloween store. She grabbed black hair spray and black and red coloful hair extenctions.She found a corset/jaket thing

She found a corset/jaket thing

A pair of heels.

she grabbed the heels in their biggest size

she grabbed the heels in their biggest size. Found some leggings and went to pay for it when she remembered she simi wore a choker. So she went and found a few. Finally she went to pay when the casheir was done scaning the items she gave kody a weird look."it was a dare." The cashier still gave her a look." For my boyfriend." The cashier chuckled. Then kody paid and left to find Nick and caleb. Caleb was bored. Him and nick were waiting.Then kody got in the car. After that she pulled out a shoe box and opened then to reveal monster high heels. Caleb burst out laughing." How am I going to were those??!?!"Nick looked confused."I don't know but lets go.
They finally made it to Calebs. Kody looked over at Nick" go take a shower and shave. And by shave I mean your arms ,face, and legs." Nick gasped.
------30 minutes later--
Nick came out of the shower.He was wearing athletic shorts and a bra.it took caleb everything not to laugh. nick looked at him and said "just laugh already you look like your about to explode." Caleb laughed so hard he fell. Kody grabbed 2 oranges and stufded them in the bra. Nick blushed.
----------------------------------------------------------- ok my friend is going to finish this story type thing in a different book she said she is going to call it something like "the dare" I don't know so I will tell you when she publishes it.
My_insanelife is the one that is going to put it in the book.
Byeee