HURTLE

Don't judge the music.

So I ship hannah with her friend(at least that is what she says) his name is well nickname is Turtle. So I'm writing a fan fiction just to embarrass her.
_______________________________________________
   It had been a long day working at the restaurant. At least Hannah had enough to buy a new phone now. Just then the bell above the door rung. Signaling that someone had entered. Hannah walked to the front wondering who had entered.

  Turtle walked into the small pizzeria. A few seconds after he came in a short blond girl with black glasses came out from the back.
"Hi my names Hannah. How can I help you?"
Turtle said nothing. He was distracted by the girls face. He then realized he probably looked stupid so he quickly said"um I would like two cheese pizzas."
Hannah looked down at a paper then said"It should be about fifteen minutes. There's a pool table in the back if you would like to go back there. You can also mess with the stereo." She walked away back to the room she came out of. Turtle walked into the  room she described. He plugged his phone into the stereo and played his favorite song car radio by Twenty One Pilots. He slowly hummed along as he started playing pool letting his thoughts drift to the waitress. He blushed.

   In the kitchen Hannah had started making the pizza. She heard music playing
My lungs will fill and then deflate
She wondered who it was. She put one of the pizzas in the oven. The song that was playing ended. Another song started playing. She knew this one.
All my friends are heathens
Take it slow
She smiled at the memory of watching suicide squad. She took the pizza out and put the other in. While waiting she put the pizza in the box. A few minutes later the oven beeped signaling that it was done. She took it out and put it in a box. She then took the pizzas up to the register.
She went to the back room.
"Hey um you pizzas are done."
He looked up through his dirty blond hair. Hannah blushed at the expression on his face.
"And Twenty One Pilots is a good band."
Hannah walked back to the front turtle following her. "That will be ten dollars." Hannah smiled at him. He handed her a twenty and a piece of paper she looked up and the pizza and turtle were gone. How long had she been staring? She looked down at the paper it had a phone number written on it and the words text me sometime and don't worry about the five dollars.-turtle
So his name is turtle Hannah thought.

__________three years later_____________

It was homecoming and Hannah was cheering her boyfriend turtle on. Her friend Harley was sitting next to her writing fan fiction about the two(😂that's what I'm doing write now)
Hannah was mostly annoyed about it but continued watching the game.

   They had won the game Hannah was very happy. After turtle had changed back into normal clothes he took Hannah a distance from everyone then he kissed her....on the lips.
Holy shiiitttttttttt!!!!!
They were interrupted by fake crying noises. They turned and saw Harley pretending to cry.
"They grow up so fast."
"Go shove a sock in your mouth unicorn" said Hannah using Harley's old nickname.
"Fine but remember-Harley started walking off -USE PROTECTION!"
They blushed at her words.
The sun disappeared behind them.

_______________________________________________
                           THE END
I got hit in the head with a water bottle.
Then I got water poured on my head.
But we all know Hannah enjoyed it.
Hannah told turtle I did this.
He looked confused.