SPECIAL~Seungri UFO Msgs (RELPLIED)

VIP: Seungri-ah! Have you eaten? Come to China to open a concert when you are free!

Seungri: If we have a concert in China, would you come? ^^

***

VIP: When is Seungri-ge coming to China ^_^ I always felt happy seeing Gege on television~ I want to see Gege in real! I am forever Gege's fan! I love you, Seunghyun-ge ^_^

Seungri: Can you see us on China television?

***

VIP: What is our handsome Seungri doing~~ I miss you so much~

Seungri: I'm resting

***

VIP: Seungri-ge~ Please grant my small little wish of replying me! Just reply with "Hyukyuk-ah, my dear, I love you". Even if you don't mean it, it's okay! I want to listen to it~ Please~! (The korean word for "赫" is hyuk 혁.)

Seungri: ^^ I replied

***

VIP: Seungri-ah, how's the weather in Korea? Take good care of your body! I bought the Japanese album and it is good! When will you all release korean albums, I'm anticipating it!

Seungri: You still need to wait (for the korean album)

***

VIP: Seungri-gege, I need to study hard, give me your wishes!

Seungri: Study hard! Hwaiting ^^

***

VIP: Seungri-ah! I have so many assignments! Help me!

Seungri: Let me see... I'll tell you the answers then, keke (I think there's a typo on Seungri's behalf. The 在 should be 再)

***

VIP: Seungri~~ Come to noona~~~

Seungri: Where are you? I'm coming

***

VIP: Seungri, what do you eat everynight. I eat instant noodles everynight at home. ㅠ. ㅠ

Seungri: I normally eat lesser at night

***

VIP: Seungri-ah, today is mid-autumn festival, I want to celebrate it with you! Hehe

Seungri: Keke, come here

***

VIP: Seungri-ah~ I dreamt of you again last night! What should I do? When are you coming to China?! Will you die if you let me see you once?! If not, wait for my exams to be over and I'll fly to Korea to see you! Keke! Miss you!

Seungri: You saw me in your dreams? ^^

***

VIP: Seungri-ah! Can you tell me your phone number? Can I call you to chat? Does Jiyong-ge have a girlfriend? Speak the truth!

Seungri: It's a secret

***

VIP: How do I stop a heart which is missing you? Say that you miss me too!

Seungri: Keke, send me your picture

***

VIP: Seungri-ah... Your eye expression is POISON... I LUV UR POISONOUS LIPS... kekeke. chu^33333^ * (T/N: words in caps are in english, non-edited)

Seungri: Keke, wa, POISON?