Deal Or Not, Stay Away From Me

The demon winced in pain from the girls kick grabbing his 'area' in pain and anger it leaving as soon as it came as he saw the girls flustered expression, the girl closing her eyes tightly expecting the demon to yell at her. The demon could only sigh in annoyance at this scratching the back of his neck Lucy only glancing at him expectantly letting her tense armor fall.

 It was only then that he truly saw the girl, each strand of her hair covered in droplets shining against the fireflies, her eyes half closed dangling against her damp porcelain skin. However the thing that made him seem to loose it was her flustered tired expression and when she looked up to him with those big chocolate eyes, oh those starry eyes he couldn't control himself.

 The demon tackled her to the ground scanning her perfect body that grasped itself to her skin due to the rain, her expression looking up to him surprised and uncertain. All of this only made the creature known as lust roar in hunger, giving in to feed the beast; he hungrily lowered himself to devour the girls perfect lips as they came together like a perfect piece in a puzzle.

 He wasted no time as his tongue found its way to her lips forcing them to part as he sucked on her tongue seeping its way through her mouth exploring every inch of it. Just as he became excited his tongue was bitten by her perfect teeth as he winced in pain the girl pushing the demon off of her as she slapped him her eyes closed.

 "Deal or not I am not that kind of a girl who runs off with any old person she meets stay away from me, now if you'll excuse me I'll be off then." As she turned around leaving she gave one last glance and for the first time in the demons life he was was Petrified.

Hallo! Yay Two Chapters In one day. ^-^ Any ways tell me what you think! It's no lemon, but trust me they need further development before that >:3 It's my first time writing anything this graphic but i suppose I read enough fanfiction to at least do a subtly good job at it... But thanks for reading!