Where It All Began Chapter 10

I Searched for the girl everywhere I could reach, when no such luck came to Me, my heart melted in sadness as I felt desperate to be at the side of the beloved girl Lucy... Don't get me wrong it's not like I care for the girl or anything I was just making sure she wasn't running away from the deal.. Yeah that's it. Why would I ever fall for a weirdo like Luigi? Besides her cherry blossom lips, her starry eyes with a fire being alit in them. And her silky golden like hair~ I mean how juvenile would that be to fall in love with that weirdo? (LOl references)

Back to Lucy

  Lucy stayed quiet glaring at the two, but found herself not able to say anything else once she was placed inside a room clothed in all black a single light illuminating a chair from what she could tell was the middle of the room. Once the door closed and she sat down she clutched her head in pain as she found her self lacking the ability to think.

The pain soon subsided as she put down her arms and relaxed her starry eyes turning to dull a frown etching her cherry lips as she sat back and did nothing. She looked through the glass to see the man claiming to be Natsu's brother and the fairy Mavis who never left his side. She didn't care she couldn't care. For her thoughts were long gone. And she couldn't seem to find them. 

Meanwhile Zeref was busily working on a lacrima his plan as he described it was to put it her in a room where she could not think or care, so she would only state what she knew no questions asked, no disobedience.It was truly the best option in the situation.

Zeref turned on a speaker lacrima so she would hear the questions asked and they could here her. Now was the time they asked her some questions, "Human girl Lucy can you here me?"

She only nodded her head as Zeref smirked as he knew he would know his answers soon enough. "Now Lucy start where this all began..."